• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
LonelyAssassin said:
"You don't have much self control do you? Can't push your hate aside? where is your discipline Akira?" Tasuke didn't look at him.
...♅Akira soon glared at Tasuke, unaffected by his words. He spoke♅...

“ My self-control and discipline mean nothing towards the likes of you.

Tatsuya-Stu_zps9fmiuogs.jpg

Slaxt said:
"Hay! Dat wasn't a gewd ending!" He frowns looking at Yoruichi "Tell me a bettur ending!"
Clover watches Elizabeth skate around. "Damn.. You're good at this.." He started trying to skate again this time slower then last time. "Hey! I think I'm getting the hang of it!"
"The Ending was the truth. Not all stories go how you plan it to go or want it to go. The Samurai was ignorant, all he knew was that he needed to defeat a Dragon and acquire it's horn. If I told you the wrong ending, then you would also be ignorant to the truth. And the truth is that the Old Man's nickname was the Dragon of Chess, and his prize was. Can you guess?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira soon glared at Tasuke, unaffected by his words. He spoke♅...
“ My self-control and discipline mean nothing towards the likes of you.

[/QUOTE]
"Because you have none Akira." He says seriously, looking forward.

LonelyAssassin said:
"The Ending was the truth. Not all stories go how you plan it to go or want it to go. The Samurai was ignorant, all he knew was that he needed to defeat a Dragon and acquire it's horn. If I told you the wrong ending, then you would also be ignorant to the truth. And the truth is that the Old Man's nickname was the Dragon of Chess, and his prize was. Can you guess?"
"Oh... Okie..." Sora frowns then looks up and Yoruichi "Was it te horn?" Sora asks curiously.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth starts skating faster around Clover. "It takes lots of practice to skate like I do without falling over."
Clover smiles "Without falling over huh?.." He snaps. Elizabeth's skates untie and get caught in the wheels. Clover slowly skates over to the spot where Elizabeth is going to fall and holds out his hands.

LonelyAssassin said:
"Because you have none Akira." He says seriously, looking forward.
“ Not towards you I don't. ”

...♅Akira spoke as he looked at Tasuke. He then began looking around the room♅...

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth yelps, falling forward face first, wondering what the hell happened.
Clover smiles and catches her "I thought you said without falling over." He sticks his tongue out. "You loser. You fell!" He starts chuckling.

Slaxt said:
"Oh... Okie..." Sora frowns then looks up and Yoruichi "Was it te horn?" Sora asks curiously
"Yes. Ignorance Blinds. And Love causes ignorance." Yoruichi's face was serious for a moment, "Don't get me wrong. Love is good. But it may hide things from you."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ Not towards you I don't. ”
...♅Akira spoke as he looked at Tasuke. He then began looking around the room♅...

[/QUOTE]
"...And everything else."

Elizabeth frowns. "Haha, very funny..." She mumbles angrily, suspecting that Clover had something to do with her falling.

“ Shut up. You're annoying. ”

...♅Akira spoke as he continued to analyse his surroundings. He tried distracting his mind from Layla, yet it was impossible. He thoughts would always return to her. He was worried about her well-being♅...

Last edited by a moderator:
AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth frowns. "Haha, very funny..." She mumbles angrily, suspecting that Clover had something to do with her falling.
Clover smiles "I didn't think it was funny... I thought It was hilarious!" He helps Elizabeth stand.

LonelyAssassin said:
"Yes. Ignorance Blinds. And Love causes ignorance." Yoruichi's face was serious for a moment, "Don't get me wrong. Love is good. But it may hide things from you."
"...And everything else."
Sora starts to cry "Waaah! Yoruichi is making a scawy face!" He gets up, runs to the room and hides in the closet to cry.

Elizabeth leans down, fixing her laces. "It's not funny, I was being sarcastic. It is best not to mess with me." She says, coming up with a revenge plan.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth leans down, fixing her laces. "It's not funny, I was being sarcastic. It is best not to mess with me." She says, coming up with a revenge plan.
"Alright. Alright. I'm sorry. It was just so tempting I had to do it..." Clover takes out a packet of Mint flavored gum. He takes one and starts chewing on it then he looks up at Elizabeth. "You want one?"

"Alright. If you say so." He takes the packet and puts it back in his pocket. Clover then start to skate around with Elizabeth. "Nope no more skating circles around me."

(@AriaTheWatcher)

Elizabeth sighs, skating alongside Clover. "Alright, I could still probably skate circles around you while you skate though..."

Clover sighs "Please don't..." He smiles "Or I'm going to have to make you 'fall' again..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth frowns, seeming angered. "Do that and I will make you regret it immensely!"
"But it's fun messing with a pretty girl like you~" he chuckles and starts to skate ahead.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ Shut up. You're annoying. ”

...♅Akira spoke as he continued to analyse his surroundings. He tried distracting his mind from Layla, yet it was impossible. He thoughts would always return to her. He was worried about her well-being♅...

[/QUOTE]
"Am I getting to you Akira?" Tasuke's gaze shifted back to him, he was smirking of course and his eyes were narrowed, "Grow up."

Slaxt said:
Clover smiles "I didn't think it was funny... I thought It was hilarious!" He helps Elizabeth stand.
Sora starts to cry "Waaah! Yoruichi is making a scawy face!" He gets up, runs to the room and hides in the closet to cry.
Yoruichi lets out a sigh and says to herself, "Maybe I wouldn't be a good mother after all."

LonelyAssassin said:
Yoruichi lets out a sigh and says to herself, "Maybe I wouldn't be a good mother after all."
Sora curls up and cries in his knees "Yoruichi hurt my feewing..." He mumbles quietly.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth growls angrily. "I am not someone you want to be angry at you, seriously."
"Alright. I'm sorry.. Seriously." Clover sighs and skates around and back to Elizabeth "Dang this is easy..."

LonelyAssassin said:
"Am I getting to you Akira?" Tasuke's gaze shifted back to him, he was smirking of course and his eyes were narrowed, "Grow up."
...♅Akira sighed and pulled out a silver pistol. He then pointed it towards Tasuke, a ring of blue runes forming around the barrel♅...

“ Here's an idea. Why don't you go fuck yourself? I'm sure that'd be a better way to amuse yourself other than annoying me, as I'm really not in the mood for your shit. ”

Tatsuya_Shiba_zps6gcvbain.jpg

Slaxt said:
Sora curls up and cries in his knees "Yoruichi hurt my feewing..." He mumbles quietly.
"Alright. I'm sorry.. Seriously." Clover sighs and skates around and back to Elizabeth "Dang this is easy..."
Yoruichi knocks gently onto the closet, "I'm sorry for scaring you, I didn't mean to hurt you. I care about you."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed and pulled out a silver pistol. He then pointed it towards Tasuke, a ring of blue runes forming around the barrel♅...
“ Here's an idea. Why don't you go fuck yourself? I'm sure that'd be a better way to amuse yourself other than annoying me, as I'm really not in the mood for your shit. ”

Tatsuya_Shiba_zps6gcvbain.jpg

[/QUOTE]
"Aaaaand this is what happens when you can't control yourself, you go waving violence around. This is Luna's house, don't you think she's pissed at you enough already. I can already foresee what you're gonna say, something along the lines of 'I don't care'. Put it away Akira, it's not our time to fight yet."

LonelyAssassin said:
Yoruichi knocks gently onto the closet, "I'm sorry for scaring you, I didn't mean to hurt you. I care about you."
"Nu! Y-yew hurt me! Leabe me alone!" He sniffs and lies down on the floor still curled up in a ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back