• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
LonelyAssassin said:
"It's not even night. You've just woke..." she smiles and lets out a sigh, picking Sora up she gently places him back down on his bed and lies with him, cuddling him.
Sora smiles and hugs Yoruichi. He then says quietly "dun't leabe me..."

LonelyAssassin said:
"Aaaaand this is what happens when you can't control yourself, you go waving violence around. This is Luna's house, don't you think she's pissed at you enough already. I can already foresee what you're gonna say, something along the lines of 'I don't care'. Put it away Akira, it's not our time to fight yet."
...♅Akira slowly lowered his pistol and soon holstered it. He soon sighed and looked at the ground, sighing♅...

Dylan walked onto campus and looked around spiting her bubble gum out and walking forward slowly , a judgmental look in her eye as she figured out where in this hole ,was her dorm

*Himeragi then goes into Kuroh's dorm thinking he doesn't use it anymore, and Add appears there aswell*

''Anything interesting?''

''no...i only found a barrier and killed a clown in the forest...''

''a barrier huh? ah, oh well...nothing interesting on my side also...''

*they both then sigh*

''you said school was fun...''

''it was fun!...until........agh forget it''

''until Kuroh became a jack ass?''

*nods*

''of coarse...isn't this his dorm though?''

''well i dont think he uses it, since i dont see him around here alot now''

i stood up and spread my wings again then looked back at the ghostly figure "might want to do it soon. she'll wake up any minuet now" i said before taking off and flying for the school. i landed behind one of the dorms and hid my wings before walking out into the court yard and towards my dorm. i pulled out my student id to make sure i had my dorm number correct "lets see dorm room 205" i said as i kept walking and looking down at the card

@Whack

Dylan found the dorm and droped the bags on the floor , turned on the heel and walked out into the court yard looking around at all the other students . she ripped off her jacket and flung it into the air and yelled " HELLO WISCONSIN !!" She threw out a rock sign and laughed out the looks they gave her

dylan looked at him and hissed like a snake at the boy with the dragon eyes then laughed

(dylan is in the courtyard)

i brushed the though of the new girl out of my head as i walked into my dorm and colapsed onto my bed "unlocking shi really took a tool on me" i said as i brought my hand to my mouth and wiped the inside of my mouth with my hand and pulling it out to find blood

Last edited by a moderator:
dylan smiled and plopped in the grass soaking up sun ashe rolls onto her stomach a gun materialized into her hand and she shoot the yellow flowers off the ends of weeds bored out of her mind and tired from travel

i sat up and walked over to my window and looked out to find the new girl siting there in the grass shooting the weeds "i guess she isnt normal either" i said to my self

she lays the gun down and all the weeds explode as if they were being shot they then hovered as if in slowmotion before they turned to a fine yellow dust and blew away in the wind

Dylan sighed and rolled onto her back and looked at the sky .it was the same color as her eyes and almost reflected them she pointed the gun at the sky

she turned it around and pointed it at her self looking at the barrel she fires the gun but the bullet floats stoping an inch above her face and explodes

she laughs at the explosion , it was pretty she touched the edge of the explosion , and made it change colors before it disappearing witha puff of smoke. her eyes met Daniels and she smirked

she touched a tree next to her and it turned to solid chocolate she plucked one of the leafs and ate it , sweet chocolate melting in her mouth she touched it again and it became a regular tree again then stood and looked at the boy stareing at her from his window she made her fingers have suction qualities and climbed the building " why are you watching me " she said when she got to his window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back