• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"im a manipulator ...those were just parlor tricks" the window became a jello like form and she steped through , it became solid again a second later and she smirked at him " Hi im Dylan"

"idunno , i just know i can manipulate stuff thought i was human , guess im not " she shrugs " maybe ill turn out to be some bad ass goddess , theres alot of gods and goddesses on campus alone .2 for chaos ,1 for destruction,1 for luck and your friend ummm the one with the color name shes on the verge of being the most powerfull light and pure god in all the demetions but shhh shes got to figure that out still"

I looked at Dylan with a little distaste at the though of God but didn't say any thing about it "hmmm you might be right" he said as he sat down on the bed

Shiroe Kurona]([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10848-mashiro-shiina/ said:
@Mashiro Shiina[/URL] Did you reply to my post about Hak)
(Depends, when did you post it?)

(My Character Positions:

• Isabella is in hell with Kuroh, Akira, and Tasuke.
  • Layla and Luna are traveling to their father
  • Hak is in the process of heading to the library
  • Kaname is with Mio in the courtyard. )

Slaxt said:
Sora smiles and hugs Yoruichi. He then says quietly "dun't leabe me..."
"I won't Sora." She holds him tightly but gently.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]...♅Akira slowly lowered his pistol and soon holstered it. He soon sighed and looked at the ground, sighing♅...

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke smiled when he holstered the pistol, he lifted his leg so that his foot rested on his lap, his arm was rested on the side of the couch and his other arm was draped over the back of it. "Though it is pretty boring at the moment, can't help think about how they're doing, got anything to do to pass the time?"

Diel sat in her room silent. She had been in the school for weeks and she still hadn't made any proper friends. (Guess who's back boys!)

Metaphysics said:
Diel sat in her room silent. She had been in the school for weeks and she still hadn't made any proper friends. (Guess who's back boys!)
(Welcome back.)

Ai leaned closer to Shi," Hey, Shi." He flinched when she shot her eyes open, and he reached over and covered them,"it doesn't matter who I am just yet, but I need you to answer some questions. I'll know if you're lying, so don't bother. "

Shi nodded to him and he huffed,"in you're family, there are hunters. Two, specifically: a man with long black hair and gray eyes, and a woman with short brown hair and green eyes. They are both hunters, correct?" Ai watched as Shi hesitated to reply, but nodded slowly,"did you ever hear them talking about a woman who was a hired hand; a hunter like them, but pretty gruesome person."

Shi nodded again and spoke," the woman who always wore red."

"Good, Shi, good," Ai whispered and sighed," where is this woman?"

There was silence as Shi tried to remember where they said she last was,"well...the last I heard she was on a special job in the mountains..."

Ai checked her mind to see if she was lying, but she wasn't. "Well isn't that just dandy," he muttered, removing his hand from over her eyes. There was a moment of stillness from Shi before she shrieked and kicked off the ground away from Him.

"Jeez, hello to you too," Ai grumbled, staring.

"Don't eat me!" Shi exclaimed when Ai crept over to her with a hand outstretched.

Ai froze about a foot from her and pulled his hand back, his eyes dulling over....
Don't tempt me kid... He reached his arm out once again to offer her help when she started to scream and he covered her mouth,"Shut up. If I were going to eat you I wouldn't have waited until now to do it. If I remove my hand, are you going to scream?" Shi shook her head no and he moved his hand from over her mouth. "Good." He stood and pulled her to her feet along with him, but she was still dizzy from what had happened and almost fell.

Ai huffed and lifted her onto his back, heading back to the school.
Useless.

vex- with Mahiro at the mall.

•Cerin- with Yuki on the roof.

Mio- with Kaname.

Kiyoshi- yet to be introduced.

Thought I might as well post mine too.))

((( Well, why not?

Akira and Kuroh are in Hell with Tasuke.

Kenji is in the Fukushima Estate.

Ayaka is in the library.

There's mine. )))

Last edited by a moderator:
(Eh might as well

• Esh, Aon, Xev in Hell, still pretty much ruling it and preventing demons from invading heaven
  • Diel, still pretty much in her room)

LonelyAssassin said:
Tasuke smiled when he holstered the pistol, he lifted his leg so that his foot rested on his lap, his arm was rested on the side of the couch and his other arm was draped over the back of it. "Though it is pretty boring at the moment, can't help think about how they're doing, got anything to do to pass the time?"
“ I do not. However, you might want to go bring Kaname here. Zero's back, and he intends to kill Layla's children. I'm sure he'd prefer it if you went, as opposed to me. ”

...♅Akira spoke as he looked around at Tasuke. He was sure Tasuke would have felt his power clashing with another, yet he wasn't one hundred percent positive♅...

tumblr_n3kum4C4zJ1sl3fwmo3_r1_500_zps5eskuuqt.gif

Draco woke up and looked out of his cave, he spread his wings and took flight. It was only a 10 minute flight to school and he could see it from the cave. Landing near by he changed into his human form and went in the main doors and headed to class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back