Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Waffle

• Unicorn

• Pokemon

• Total voters
(He immediately nods after the question is asked) O--of course I am! I can't imagine myself leaving her.

'

(Just holds his shoulder) Shh...you won't lose her. Someone who wanted to take her from you would have to go through all of us first.

----

Man enough to die for her?

Last edited by a moderator:
(Nick sniffles and sobs)

Oh kareena... oh rose! My family... oh Xion, I'm all alone... If i loose kareena, I couldn't take it anymore, I just couldn't.... but... I cannot self-terminate...

(HE takes a deep breath and wipes his tears with his sleeve) I-I-I'm sorry.... I don't know what came over me... that song... it was always one of Jennifer's favorites... she'd sing it to me when... when I came home from work...

I know... I... I know... it's not even my past really... am I human nick just because I have some of his memories? It's not even all of them... but... I can feel his pain... no one should have to loose a child, and a significant other... especially not on the same day... But... but you're right... and for the past 100 years or so... that's what I've been trying to do...

No matter what happens... Kareena is all that matters now... I've got to protect her... she's the only thing keeping me sane.... and you of course.... Kareena... I'll always protect you...

Xion... no matter what happens... I will keep kareena safe... I have to... but...

...We're friends, right? Then... then... now I'll at least have two...

(Nick looks over at her, and then suddenly pulls her into a tight hug)

... You're so, so kind...

(begins to tear up)

... Thank you Xion... god I gotta stop dumping all my problems on other people... hehe... there aren't really any... 'psychologists' back in the wasteland...

(Nick continues to sniffle a little bit outside... he took loosing his family well... REALLY HARD obviously)

What did I do wrong?

(Meanwhile, kareena eats cotton candy on her swingset by yen sid's tower.)

(Luis is making dolphin noises in his cabin, loud enough for all to hear)

*dolphin noise* this is hard...

(Nick looks up from his pity fest and wanders over to Luis' cabin)

Luis? -sniff- A-ahem... Luis? Is everything ok?

Oh--uh, hey Nick! It's nothing. Just... looking for stuff.

(luis has, like, and unfinished knitted scarf on his bed and is holding his snow pad-

Oh, well... Can I help? I Am a detective you know, haven't really gotten a chance to show that off yet, hehe...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back