Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Waffle

• Unicorn

• Pokemon

• Total voters
Heh, yeah I guess some help would be nice.

(Luis turns his tablet to nick and there seems to be a webpage on "Gifts your girlfriend would totally want!", with number one being pretty gems and stuff.}

I want to get Xion something, but... well I want it to be special. Not just a regular crystal or whatever. I think Xion would like that better.

Ooohoh.... I see how it is...

(Nick sits down next to him on the couch)

Well you know what they say, diamonds ARE a girl's best friend...

(NEOWWWW PLONK)

What we talking about guys?!

Oooh... I love gems! What are they for?

More like WHO are they for kiddo.

Huh? I don- oh! Ohhh... Ohoho!

(kareena scoots closer to luis to look at his computer screen)

She tell you any of her favorite gems yet?

(well luis was clicking on a screen saying "Most common gems girls like"}

Uh... No not really, Don't know what kind she would like the most.

... Do you have any ideas on what kind she might like specifically?

.... I thiiink I know a guy who could help us out, she seems like a tiger eye person to me... yeah! Alright, come on guys! We're going to Indiana Jones' Curio Shoppe!

(kareena rushes out the front door)

Hey kid! Wait up! Heh... Well Luis, what do you think? She is your girlfriend after all...

... I think she has the right idea, I mean, maybe he might have something Xion likes.

That and they might have something interesting.

(FOLLOW THE KAREENA!)

Last edited by a moderator:
(Kareena is impaitently waiting on Dusk)

Let's go let's go let's go!

Alright, alright! Calm down kiddo... where's my horse...

(Suddenly a dapper, steampunk, utahraptor wearing a top hat and monocle rushes in and squawks)

What in the name of Atom...

OH yeah! Yen Sid got you a new steed, say hello to... well... oh he doesn't have a name yet.... Yen Sid made him for you! I helped out with the accessories of course...

(It looks amazing and ridiculous at the same time)

Y-yeah... lucky me...

(Nick looks at his new ride)

... I'll call you... Nuka... Yeah... like the soft drink... works for me!

(he saddles up) Lead on kareena!

(Kareena nods and rides her Dusk in the direction of Epcot)

(WELCOME TO EPCOT, you first see a giant golf ball, and a bunch of people in lab coats, gardening clothes, hazmat suits and so on walking around and chating to each other, you see on the gates that lead to the entrance the words ExPerimental City Of Tomorrow. WELCOME TO THE FUTURE)

Ahh EPCOT... totally gotta buy some chocolate buttons while I'm here! 

(Kareena hops off Dusk, who wanders over to the large lake right outside of the entrance gates)

You guys follow me, I'll totally be your tour guide!

Yep! EPCOT is a city built by and for scientists and researchers of all kinds, getting in here is harder than joining Mensa! You gotta be best of the best, but when you get in, you're surrounded by other like minded people, robots that clean the streets, and endless exploration of the scientific side of our world! Not everyone can do magic, but everyone can perform experiments, right?

Then the second half of the park are the world pavilions, they have representatives from all over Earth territories! the UK, americas, italy, russia, china and so on! We need to head to Spaceship earth, the golf ball, take a left, hang a right, down this alleyway...

(and so on, until they come to a small shop with many odd artifacts in the shop window)

And here we are! Dr. Jones usually works at a University, but on the weekends, he works here! 

Oh, so he's a teacher too?

(Luis takes a look at the oddities behind the window)

How does he find the time to get all these...

Teacher, shop owner... and adventure archeologist! Come on, follow me!

(Kareena walks inside, a little bell rings when she opens the door. The inside smells like old books, some mold... kinda smells like an old, but also cozy, basement)

Dr. Jones? Are you in?

Kareena! (a man wearing a fedorah and a whip around his belt walks in behind the counter) Course! Always have time for my favorite customer. What are you looking for today? 

(you see a small sign on the desk that says 'it's not the years, it's the mileage') 

Luis? You wanna tell the good doctor?

(nick and jones smirk at each other)

We were thinking a tiger eye gem or something like that?

Tiger eye huh? Awww shoot... I think I'm fresh out, just sold the last one that I had to some lady from London, Irene something.... listen, I'm real sorry kid... you can take a look around, but I sell mostly to collectors or private museum owners... not really a Jared's jewelry place... sometimes I get jewels in, but well... those tend to go the quickest. 

(Kareena sighs, but begins looking through all the stuff Indiana has scattered around the antique store)

(Nick and Jones chat about their jobs)

(Audrey suddenly gets a ping on her mirror)

'This is Yen Sid, I need your help audrey, please see me in my tower immediately'

(she winds up standing next to yen sid in the observatory, where delicate, graceful machines carefully measure the passing of the hours, days, years, the tilt of the planets and the movements of the stars, they make you a little afraid fo even sneeze in this room, as if that would throw everything out of balance)

Audrey! Wonderful, you have arrived! (he's the first person that hasn't jumped at someone teleporting in you notice) Now then, how are you with dragons, my dear?

(Yen Sid places a gentle but firm hand on her shoulder, in a reassuring way) I need you to take a dragon egg down to the cave below my tower. I could do it but... you have yet to get your mickey head, yes? I believe this shall be good for you. You see, i found this dragon egg when i was out walking in my lion form, but I could not find the mother dragon, it is only the mothers which watch the eggs you know. Men.... (he chuckles)

A rainbow scaled dragon lives beneith my tower, she would be able to look after it, but... she can be a bit....wary of new visitors, only kareena has been able to truly befriend her, well, besides me of course. (he nods)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back