• Waffle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Unicorn

• Pokemon

• Total voters
...Consider it done, sir!

(wonders if she can write her last will and testament on the mirror)

Uh, what do I say to the dragon? You know, to avoid being...eaten.

Eaten? Oh my, she hasn't done that in... well... quite a while.... Just try saying that you're here to make an offering, that should keep you safe. I think.... Yes, well, dragons do love offerings after all, come, I shall lead you there.

(yen sid places one hand on her back and leads her down, down, down the tower, until they are standing in front of a large wooden portcullis) 

Here we are! (he waves his hand and solemnly says) Open. (and so it does. All you see is a dark, somewhat warm cave that goes on and on, gold and jewels are scattered about it haphazardly, rare antiquities from all over fantasia lay there in that cave.) 

Well then?

(the door slowly closes behind you with one last mighty Thump)

(You;re all alone now Audrey, and you can hear faint breathing coming from deeper in the cave)

Wwwhooooo.... Has Enterrred? (comes a large voice from... somewhere... there's probably caves WITHIN this cave auds)

Ssspeaaak...

aaannn egggg? Hmmmmmm.... Comeeee forrrwarrrddd...

(you hear the breething get louder as you walk deeper into the cave)

You see a large beautiful dragon in front of you. Her tail is wrapped around a clutch of eggs and her iradecent, peral scales reflect every color of the rainbow. She moves like a mirage.

'Whooo entersssss?'

'Audreyyyy? Hmmmm...'

(the dragon head encroaches auds! OH NOOO! You can smell rubbing alcohol on her breath...)

(The dragon sniffs her hair and says) Boo!

hahah! Ahh... Sorrrryyy... My namee isss Isissss...

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you deear.... Your namme iss auuite prettyyyy tooooo...

(she looks down at the egg) Thissss is what you have brought meeee? Hmmmmm.... Yen ssssid gavee you thissss didn't heeee? Itsssss ccertanlly an egggg... But an unfertilizeddd one.... I can telll..... Do you want iiit?

Heee diiiidddd diiiidddd heeeee? Hmmmm....

(Isis takes the egg into her powerful jaws and bites down upon it, cracking open the shell! There's something inside....)

(It looks like... gems? No... gems, yes... but something made of wood too)

(Isis places the cracked open egg back on the ground, and then gently blows on it. Gemstones tumble out, and in the middle of it sits some petrified wood carved into a mickey head) Youuu seeee... dragon egggsss are actually forrrmeddd around gemsttonesss... if nnnot correctlyyy heated... they don'ttt become a draggonetteeee.... I shall keep these gemstones.... They are quiiiteee beauitfulll.... 

Hmmm? That thinggg? Sssuree dahrlinggg.... you've been sssuch a deearrrrr.... pleasseeee ssssaaayyy helloooo to yourrr frienddsssss when you seeeee them hmmmmm?

(she nudges the mickey head closer to auds)

Yen sssiiiddd.... sssuch a kiddder..... Youuu be carreeffulll noww ddearrry...

(Yen Sid is waiting outside the door, looks like he was in a deep trance...)

Ahhh, Audrey, how did it go?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back