Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Waffle

• Unicorn

• Pokemon

• Total voters
Wonderful, I do hope you find it useful...Luis, You're next. (he holds out his hand)

Audrey, if you wanna talk about it, we're all here for each other... but if you don't wanna talk about it, well, you know....

(Yen Sid repeats what he did for Xion, but the dust is blue and gold instead of silver and gold)

(Luis is now holding a frosty blye sword, cold steam falls from it, like dry ice vapor, the handle is warm but the blade is scarily cold)

Icecaliber, a blade with a cold cold bite, use your instincts when using this blade, it is an extension of yourself.

I would not have given it to you, if I did not have faith in you Luis. Now then, Audrey, step forward.

Ahh Auds.... I'm really sorry, I-I hope it goes better than it did back home... heh.... that probably didn't help....

(nick feels a little bad)

(Yen Sid wraps Auds in a blanket of Red and gold dust, when she is free, she is wearing a necklace with the petrified wood mickey head on it)

This wood was charred in a firestorm many eons ago, you shall now have the power to control those fires with your mind. I give unto thee, the gift of pyrokinesis, but it shall be up to you to discover how your powers work. 

Kareena, my little apprentice, are you ready?

It won't hurt... right?

No, little one (smile) It feels like warm rain on your skin.

(Kareena smiles as steps up, you can see nick paying VERY close attention as she is wrapped in pink and gold)

(when yen sid is done, kareena has a bow in her hair, with the mickey head gem in the middle) Um... Master? It's pretty but, what does it do?

You shall see, haven't you ever wanted to be a wolf? 

But I am a wolf... I don't under... huh.... (Kareena suddenly jumps towards nick and transforms into a wolf cub!  O.o  )

What the?!

Kareena has gained the ability to transform into a wolf cub when she wishes, the wings allow her to fly or hover for short distances, and the collar... well, that's in case she gets lost. (cheeky grin)

(KAreena then turns back into, well, kareena) That was AWESOME! Wow, so many new smells and every thing looks so different! So cool! (hug) Thank you Master!

(hugs back)

Nick, best for last! (he extends his hand, and nick slowly and carefully takes it)

Now, in fantasia, magic and technology do not mix well, but, I have a room specially made for droids and others of the sort, brooms?

(Some brooms pop up and lead nick away)

Hey! Where are you taking me?! 

(Kareena runs up next to him) Nick! It's ok, yen sid would never hurt you, I triple promise that... (the brooms pause) I just don't know karry... this is all new to me... 

(kareena hugs nick tightly) I really promise it won't hurt ok? (it's not how much it will hurt that worries him... but it's kareena so, he goes along with it) I-I.... alright... I'll give it a shot...

I um... I got you a present!

(luis reaches his hand in his mirror and pulls out the wrapped up gift)

I had to wrap at the last moment...

(IT BE A ANCIENT NECKLACE! made with gold and has a shiny purple gem in the middle)

I had to go into an some old temple. Nearly died trying to get it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back