Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Waffle

• Unicorn

• Pokemon

• Total voters
Scared? Oh my, Isis is usually so nice.... oh well.... Ah, a mickey head! Wonderful! When all your other friends come here, I shall be able to unveil what they are meant to do... Although, i Suppose there is no harm in letting you know early, as long as you can keep a secret, can you?

.... They are upgrades to your arsenal, not only that, but they are also items of power for your Plushes... (plushes?)

Living stuffed animals that allow me to keep an eye on all of you... mostly my apprentice Kareena, but i thought, why not give everyone a new pet, eh?

(Nick Valentine is reading a book on his mirror, you can tell he's trying to pase himself rather than just absorb all the info at once)

(Luis, Kareena, and Nick managed to get Luis a gem artifact thing on that magical Indiana Jones adventure and get Indy a new stockpile of crystals and treasure to sell)

(He is now covering his gift in wrapping paper)

Luis! Hey! Some adventure huh? I thought we'd never escape that ruin with the gem in toe, but I'm sure xion will like it...

Yeah I bet she will! Maybe she'll be impressed too...

(Luis hears the Xion walking and hurries it up with his gift, starting to look sloppy)

<This is an urgent message to all mirror holders! Master Yen Sid wants us to meet him in his tower ASAP, it's important! Todays the day we find out what those mickey heads were all about! :D  >

Urgent huh? Hmmm...

Anything for Kareena, Luis, so you bet I'm ready, been ready since the day I got here.

<Coming kiddo>

(He nods and presses the teleport button on his mirror)

(You find yourself in yen sid's study, a place filled with wall to wall books, flying sheets of paper, brooms cleaning up, and an observation platform, over which you can see all of Fantasia, even the curvature of the planet. It could give one vertigo!)

(Kareena is currently being held in Yen Sid's arms, she looks excited and mildly frightened at the same time)

Master? What is this about? What's happening?

I'll get to that kareena, but first things fist, welcome all! Today I have good news and bad news... the good news is that you shall all be getting upgrades to your weapons and powers, the bad news is that I have heard report of heartless spotted in New York on Marvel Earth... (Heartless?!)

According to JARVIS from Avengers Tower, quite a few, especially in the mob controlled areas, and especially the parts that are closer to Gotham, we need to contain the spread before they reach the rest of new york OR Gotham city, where they will most assuredly feed on the hearts of those living there...

Feed?!

That sounds... not family friendly...

But, before that, I am going to upgrade your arsenals, one at a time please! Xion, you shall go first, give me your rose mickey head...

(Xion casually hands over the rose)

A: I...I thought I wouldn't have to deal with war anymore...

Last edited by a moderator:
(Yen Sid looks it over, and then crushes the rose in his hand, thorns and all. A silvery gold sparkly dust begins flowing from between his fingers, swirling around Xion, cocooning her in Light)

(When the sand lifts, xion is holding a new keyblade, one that looks like it came straight out of the phantom of the opera, the blade part is even a white mask shape)

Xion, you have been granted the keyblade Light in the Dark, this keyblade will allow you to harness both light and dark magic powers.

(he nods again)

War? Audrey? You ok? (nick looks like he knows about war)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back