Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Waffle

• Unicorn

• Pokemon

• Total voters
Yen Sid likes to prepare far in advance.... plus I'm pretty sure these are all just extensions of Master's tower. How are you guys?

(Kareena (who i have now and forever decided uses mulberry colored text, it's one of her favorite shades of pink/ purple) and Nick Valentine (who uses greyish blue now and forever) sit on the roof of his log cabin, nick has a guitar out)

Been a long time since I played any instrument... heh, to think, he used to be the bad boy at his school...

-luis is in his bed, snoring and asleep-

-the most he does to react to the noise is mumble something about french toast and xion-

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, im sure you're ok at it! You've had 300 years to practice after all...

100-100 years, only been awake for that long. But.... aww heck, guess this old robot can give it a try, I'll strum and catch up with you...

(Kareena nods and clears her throat, she begins to sing in that lovely, innocent, pure voice of hers.)

Maybe you're cold... but you're so warm... inside...

There was never a man... like my johnny... like the one, they call...

Johnny Guitar....

What if you go... what if you stay...? I love you...

But if you're cruel... you can be kiiind... I know...
(By this time, nick had stopped playing.... such a beautiful voice... seems to almost move him to tears)

I...was always a fool.... for my johnny...

For the one they call.... Johnny Guitaar...

(OH SNAP HE MIGHT BE ONE OF THEM ORGANIZATION FOLK!)

(TRY TO REMAIN CALM!... kind of hard)

Y--yeah I am. But who are you!?

(Kareena and Nick look down at Xion)

Hey, it's my favorite Somebody! (Kareena crawls down further towards Xion)

Be careful kiddo...

What's up buttercup?

I'm Roxas. I'm Xion's best friend and I heard you were her boyfriend. Don't worry, I'm not jealous. I just want to ask some question.

(Sounds like an FBI interrogator the whole time)

----

Heh. Not much, really. I saw a girl with pink hair walking around.

Last edited by a moderator:
That would be Audrey, our newest member, and you, me, nick, auds, and luis have a daaate at yen sid's place!

Time to get upgraded...

Upgraded?

Meet yall there! (and with a wave of her hand, she's gone)

Sigh.... crazy kid.... so hey, what's going on with you Xion? How's the luis thing working out?

You know (sheepish head scratch) As much as I might tease the little guy, he's a good kid, got a good heart....

Like you.

Heh...

But that kareena though, she's.... she's somethin else... never met someone who was so kind... You, her, luis, you really got light in your hearts... Don't know about me... I've done some... not so nice stuff...

(Weak smile)

I can't even bring myself to say 'I love you' to her... no... it pains me too much to say so... I don't want to loose her, I already lost o-one... o-o-oh god! O-oooh god!

(Oh gods he's crying xion)

Oh gods what am I going to do? *Sniff* K-k-kareena...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back