Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Waffle

• Unicorn

• Pokemon

• Total voters
Here, try it out with me! (Kareena runs and runs and runs over to the horse stables)

Hey, press the teleport button on your Mirror! Then we can go look at horses for you! :) (That was a text btw)

Last edited by a moderator:
It sure did! (glomp! And whoo... Audrey, it smells like a barn in here, a very clean barn, mind you, but a barn non the less)

So these are the royal stables! We have all sorts of steeds here, and steeds is the technical term, as not all of these guys are horses! We have pegasi, unicorns, dinosaurs, robots, you name it, we got it! What do you think you;re in the market for?

Last edited by a moderator:
You... don't know how to ride? B-but... you've never even tried it?

Pink hair, pink eyes, pink sweater... seems like her and kareena are gonna make a matching pair!

ooh... the City huh? (hugs her tightly) Shhhhh... it's ok... you can see the stars here....shhh...

Um hum! Here uh... just... just pick out a horse, just a regular one, unicorns and pegasi take some... getting used to...

(kareena races up and down the rows look at horses) Just tell me if you see one you like!

(Mumbles to himself in a jokey manner) Just when you thought the group was girly enough...

But I bet Kareena will like her.

(You faintly remember Nick saying something about loosing his girlfriend and child...) .... (nick looks down at the ground and is silent)

Yeah, he seems like a sweetie! (Kareena opens the door and leads him out to the saddling area, its pretty, with clean hay and white wooden walls) So, first things first, we need to find a saddle for this guy (Kareena goes over the process of getting a horse ready to ride slowly.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back