Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Waffle

• Unicorn

• Pokemon

• Total voters
(Luis looks down too)... Look, Nick um... I know it feels weird, thinking something is too good to be true and worrying that it has to be fake in some way. But sometimes it might be real.

Always approach the horse from the front, they're liable to kick if you go from the back, of course, these horses might now, but its good to be careful... And the bit goes into the mouth aaand.... done! Here, you'll need riding boots, I don't because I ride bareback, but for a first timer... (Kareena hands her some cowboy looking boots with longer heels) Then you wanna step up on the horse, get your feet in the stirrups, the ball of your foot should be on the stirrup strip... (she's pretty knowledgeable about this stuff! And all the while Adam is standing there patiently, hasn't moved an inch)

Luis.... what if I... what if she.... I don't deserve her.... or any of this... even if it is real... I'm sure it's some sort of cruel joke... (Nick clutches the sides of his head with his hands). Maybe I never even left my, his, nick's, human body, this is all some sort of experiment or matrix...

Last edited by a moderator:
Nick, she's eight, I don't think she can act that well.

But as for the other thing... I can understand that too well.

That's it! And if you want to go, just say 'walk'.

... Luis...its not about acting... Its about loosing it all... Again...heh... You know what kid? This aint your problem...im sorry...

Y-you didn't do anything! It's okay really!

... Guess it takes a while to remember that this place is completely different from our homes.

(Audrey may find Luis climbing down from his cabin, he's doing his best not to fall down)

R-really wish they added ladders...

S-sure!

So um... Well as you can see this is where all our cabins are, it's where we sleep and stuff.

Heey! Audrey! Heeey!

(Kareena runs over to Audrey and Luis) OH! I see your found your cabin! (I put a place in the character sign up sheet to discribe what each characters cabin looks like)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back