• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy tail new generation

-gray pats his shoulder- "welcome"

-moon gets up- "I'm the ice dragon slayer my names moon"

(Maybe I should rename this fairy tail dragon slayers lol)

"I promise." Raiden said with his left hand on his heart and his right hand raised. "So would you like to spar. I want to see how powerful the guild leader is." Raiden said. If the leader can beat him then he knows that this is a strong guild. If not then it will probably just be as bad as the other guilds he went to.

(I am going to lose, but don't make it like a one hit kill or anything like that. I want a battle that wont end quickly, but it doesn't have to be that long. Maby at least 10 posts)

"You lead the way. I don't know where it is a good place to spar." Raiden said. He still just joined the guild. He doesn't know where things are.

Raiden got in a ready stance and then he quickly sank into the shadows. Raiden then appeared right behind him and attack him. He then sank back to the shadows right after the attack. He then did it repeatedly after every attack.

Raiden slips on the floor. Raiden then goes back to the shadows and appears on the other side of the floor. Raiden then covers his hand in white magic and punches the floor so the ice shatters. Raiden then shoots a beam of white light out of his mouth straight for Gray.

-gray jumps out of the way and creates a ice giant and he is in the center- "ice make transport"

One of Raiden's hands glow black and the other becomes covered in white. Raiden then swipes with his hands creating black and white slashes on the air. "claw of holy shadow dragon." Raiden said.

-the attack hits the giant and cuts it but doesn't destroy the giant and the giant sweeps low and high at the same time hitting raiden-

Raiden falls back. Raiden then got back up and his hands started to glow white. Raiden then disappeared. Raiden then appeared and started hitting the giant and went back to the shadows. He did this and he slowly chipped away the giant.

Raiden then falls back out of the sparring floor. "You are strong. Not a lot of people get a direct hit on me." Raiden says. Well i guess that this is a strong guild.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back