• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

On a side note, where has Ethan been this whole time? Sleeping in town? xD

Yep! Oh those boring humans. It's like, the amazing epic adventure of our Heroes facing the ice wizard and their greatest emotional barriers continues! Meanwhile the newest human dudes asleep in town, totally lost with nothing going on.

Okay i've been working on a bio but i wanted to know if it's okay to make a story book character?

We're all still in the room, Leia is overtop the sorcerer, Nyr has stabbed herself but will be fine, apparently, Ward has fallen unconscious from bloodloss, but really, no more progress has started towards the Chalice.

Did I miss anything?

@zCrookedz

Yep, we need some Banba/Leo/Luness badassary ( is that even a word? ) I will probably just picnic/help a bit in the chalice thingie stole enough spotlight already. But really curious what will you do with it.

Can I has plans? :3 ( also cheeseburger [ holy shit I am even more annoying when tired, I need to be arrested right now for the amounts of retardness ])

Yea it may be a little bit before I can reply to anything. IRL is supper busy. Thankfully I'm done with work after tonight so ill be free again.

I was just minding my own business, being antisocial, then it just appeared. I thought ignoring it would make it go away but like any other disease, before I knew it I got myself a friend. Sorry. Don't think they are contagious

Users who are viewing this thread

Back