• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

[QUOTE="Bea Delaine]And does the dude have it in his hands or no? Sorry. Been busy. Again

[/QUOTE]
Naw, it was on a stand by the throne. :3 But we forced the wizard away from the throne, he's somewhere else in the room, so the orb is unguarded, unless he sees Elena go for it that is :D

So, i definitely got an image of the orb bouncing like it was rubber or something, and it cracked me up. I don't know why, but any time I picture smashing anything round it turns into a bouncy ball in my head! Haha!

zCrookedz said:
Do I have free range to slaughter the sorcer now? Or should o hold back to prolong the fight?
Your choice :3

Grah! I have to leave soon, I don't want to leave! Its so emotionally charged rn and so much fun!

[QUOTE="Bea Delaine]Whoot!! Gonna do fanart tonight for this scene, maybe, now that im ahead on projects.

[/QUOTE]
OMG fanart!!!!!

*grabby hands*

[QUOTE="Bea Delaine]Yeah! This rp could be a story, show, comic. I want to promote. You should join in if you please

[/QUOTE]
Join? Join what?

Who is going to control the large werewolf guarding the chalice?

Well I cant take more characters for now, but anything you want to post related to the rp I can make another tab for, art, off-shoot short stories and inspirational media like songs and clips etc. What else did you have in mind @Bea Delaine ?

Do you want to control him @Lioness075 ?

Not sure yet. Ill tell you when i have something together and grr. Im trying to encourage pairings but two charas are dying now

I thought of something like the lightning cauterizing wounds like fire does, no she is not supposed to be dying ( she did that enough already didn't she? )

I ship leo and Banba in a weird way, and Ward and Elena. Also the Kelpy girl and possibly Alexander if things keep going well

@SilverFlight Yeah, I'd love to. ^^ Also, would it be okay if he were to end up being Bigby, Luness' father? If not, then it's fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back