• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

I should share this too:

[media]

[/media]
Its a score form an unknown but brilliant film and videogame composer. His music inspired a lot of what I dreamed FableWood would be.

Have a listen if you like :3

Sooooo where exactly is Anya? Are we going to find her if we look?.

Also @Jecklyn, if you want I put Leo in a position for you to take the lead on our flight. Just catch him and fly us wherever. I'll jump on when and if we find Anya. :)

She's pretty far ahead, that post was more to give an indication of what you may find trying to track her down or search near the Villiage or just outside. I think it's going to take a little while to find her- she's got a long head start but she's traveling fairly slowly.

Also please don't find her or move past finding the castle before tomorrow morning! You guys post a lot between 11:30 and 3:00am eastern time and I don't want to mis finding her! Haha.

Goodnight!

Well, Luness hasn't left that tent or made any other moves.

Heh, yes, I've been reading Fables. :P But yeah, I can try to work with this and such. Let's see...we could say that Larassa saved Bigby's life after he was initially thought to be killed by the lumberjack. Luness would have grown up being told by her mother that her father had died that day. Bigby doesn't have a good reputation, so Larassa could have taken Luness and ran away from the pack in hopes of protecting her from its dangers. Plus, cats and dogs don't generally mix well, so maybe she worried about her father not being able to protect Luness from the pack despite being its pack leader. I don't have much for the mother's death yet, though. That story is still in development... @SilverFlight

@SilverFlight I'm gonna go with captured by the sorcerer if that's good with you, haha. I'll just leave her stashed away somewhere for now, though. I don't want to over load you with people to write for/to/with, you know?

@KattRai

Roger dodger to both of those.

...Bea mentioned a werebunny...and all I can think of is Monty Python...

Monty-Python.jpg

Leo had already opened the gates in the post before my last one, that's why I brought up if she was still there or not. :)

KattRai said:
Leo had already opened the gates in the post before my last one, that's why I brought up if she was still there or not. :)
Ooooh! Looks like I dropped the ball, sorry Z, I can edit if you like. @zCrookedz

ooom, @zCrookedz I think the save state messed up your post, it doesn't look finished.

SilverFlight said:
Ooooh! Looks like I dropped the ball, sorry Z, I can edit if you like. @zCrookedz

ooom, @zCrookedz I think the save state messed up your post, it doesn't look finished.
Dont worry about it :) im nothing if not flexable. Damn those save stated, thats not the first time this has happened either -.- fixed it

@SilverFlight I've got an idea for the lullaby actually, just have to modify some lyrics from an actual song...the song is by My Brightest Diamond and is titled: I Have Never Loved Someone. Here are the lyrics with a little modification of my own...

I have never loved someone the way I love you

I have never seen a smile like yours

And if you grow up to be cat or wolf or human

I will say you are my favorite one in the pack

I have never held a hand so soft and sacred

When I hear your laugh I know heaven’s key

And when I grow to be a poppy in the graveyard

I will send you all my love upon the breeze

And if the breeze won’t blow your way, I will be the sun

And if the sun won’t shine your way, I will be the rain

And if the rain won’t wash away all your aches and pains

I will find some other way to tell you you’re okay.

You’re okay...

So... I wonder what ever happened to Mira. It's nice to have a wrap-up post to explain what happened like with Archangel's character. Hmm, well, I suppose we'll never know.

*shrugs* I joined late so I don't even know who that is lol. Also, it looks like things will be frozen in time at the castle until SilverFlight returns.

I will most likely be back late again today (kinda hoped those golems lasted a little longer :P ) My plan was this;

the sorcerer has Anya at knife point. He can pretty much ask whatever of any of the members in the room. There will be a table with the shard of ice-glass sitting on a velvet cloth, this being the shard of the troll's magic mirror mentioned in Hans Christian Anderson's 'The Snow Queen' but you can ready the summary I put in Lore about that.

Long and short the sorcerer had never seen its magic work but supposedly whoever gets the shard stuck in their heart loses all feeling of love or joy.

Dude wants to see it for himself so he threatens to kill Anya unless a volunteer steps up. I think the shard will just phase through clothing, no need to get messy.

Seeing as Elena was taunting him he could specifically ask for her, which would make Ward a bit frantic, but that might be interesting.

Of course when someone does take the shard he won't keep his word so someone will have to grab Anya (maybe Nyr will create a distraction?) And there is also the werewolf chained to the floor in the Chalice room.

There is a cure for the shard but I won't tell you till later so you'll have to wait or read the story :P

So please, continue without me. You guys are all fantastic writers and can come up with cool stuff. I'll be back when I can.

@KattRai @Shimakage Thunder @PhantomNightmare

SilverFlight said:
I will most likely be back late again today (kinda hoped those golems lasted a little longer :P ) My plan was this;
the sorcerer has Anya at knife point. He can pretty much ask whatever of any of the members in the room. There will be a table with the shard of ice-glass sitting on a velvet cloth, this being the shard of the troll's magic mirror mentioned in Hans Christian Anderson's 'The Snow Queen' but you can ready the summary I put in Lore about that.

Long and short the sorcerer had never seen its magic work but supposedly whoever gets the shard stuck in their heart loses all feeling of love or joy.

Dude wants to see it for himself so he threatens to kill Anya unless a volunteer steps up. I think the shard will just phase through clothing, no need to get messy.

Seeing as Elena was taunting him he could specifically ask for her, which would make Ward a bit frantic, but that might be interesting.

Of course when someone does take the shard he won't keep his word so someone will have to grab Anya (maybe Nyr will create a distraction?) And there is also the werewolf chained to the floor in the Chalice room.

There is a cure for the shard but I won't tell you till later so you'll have to wait or read the story :P

So please, continue without me. You guys are all fantastic writers and can come up with cool stuff. I'll be back when I can.

@KattRai @Shimakage Thunder @PhantomNightmare
If your cool with it Silver, I don't mind typing out that info for the story as the sorcerer. Course if you would rather someone else doing it that's cool too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back