• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

Ahha! Thank you. :) I'm headed for bed now, too. Got places to be tomorrow before noon. I look forward to see how others react to this new development.

Well, once the interaction between the healer and Luness is over with, then I'll have Luness begin making her way to the castle. Considering she was told to stay off her injured arm for at least one day, Luness might take a while unless that reindeer decides to come and aid her or someone else does.

Be wary tho: the others are going ham on the sorceress and Nyr is kinda went overloaded with hatred and blasts everything what she considers hostile to crisps :3

Well, perhaps Luness will bump into Nyr before she can get to the castle where the others are. After all, Nyr was just walking last I heard, right?

Ok, I'm back, I'll start catching up.

Lioness075 said:
Well, once the interaction between the healer and Luness is over with, then I'll have Luness begin making her way to the castle. Considering she was told to stay off her injured arm for at least one day, Luness might take a while unless that reindeer decides to come and aid her or someone else does.
I replied to your post on page 16. Did I forget to tag you?

I see your reply, but it doesn't even mention me. ^^;

Lioness075 said:
I see your reply, but it doesn't even mention me. ^^;
"The healer set her bowl down, slipping back into her true form. Scars stretched on her muzzle and she lifted her head and began to sing. The lilting melody spoke of still nights, of dark things and safe, soft dens. It sang of heartache and new joy, and it sang of the love of a mother for her cub. The she wolf sang it over again and continued until Luness knew enough that she could join in. Then she would sing it together with the young werecat, all the while remembering her life, and the joy that one other individual could bring."

SilverFlight said:
"The healer set her bowl down, slipping back into her true form. Scars stretched on her muzzle and she lifted her head and began to sing. The lilting melody spoke of still nights, of dark things and safe, soft dens. It sang of heartache and new joy, and it sang of the love of a mother for her cub. The she wolf sang it over again and continued until Luness knew enough that she could join in. Then she would sing it together with the young werecat, all the while remembering her life, and the joy that one other individual could bring."
did you reply after that?

Oh, my bad. Will reply now...

And no, I don't believe I did.

I am here. But I am not sure if you want to interact with me, I am at the interior, burning ice guards to dust.

Also a bit crazy, insane from thunder.

I am, for an hour or two. Currently outside of the sorcerers room with Ashley, recovering from carrying Alexander to the castle in the middle of Nyr's awesome rage storm lol

You can have him back. I'm better with one character at a time. Thank you for letting me control him for that bit of time, though. It was fun. :)

Cool, the floor is made of slippery ice and Ward just used momentum to shoot Leo forward towards the sorcerer. All the golems are defeated and Elena is about to go for the orb I think. We might be able to use some fire to deal with the floor :3 @KattRai

Question: do you want me to start tearing the interior of the wizards palace a bit or should I join the others.

Note: at the moment she does not know clearly who is friend and foe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back