• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

Thank you. ^^ Despite hating math, I have a strong tendency to excel at it lol. I really did dislike Precalculus though. Happy to be done with that class, for sure. xD

I'm pretty sure nobody looks forward to their finals lol. Anyhow, good luck on yours! ^^

DawnAntalios said:
I had an idea where to go next on a journey once this is over... but then I realized it is stupid and should let you do the planning, @SilverFlight :D
what do you mean? I wanna hear all ideas. To be fair though, you get to organize the castle siege coming up next :P I'd like to let someone else put up an idea after that.

Okay, I will dig into the siege. I want to make it awesome so we can all enjoy it! Just one question: do you want it to like ravage the town or just minor destruction here and there?

DawnAntalios said:
Okay, I will dig into the siege. I want to make it awesome so we can all enjoy it! Just one question: do you want it to like ravage the town or just minor destruction here and there?

Also, nice idea to make the werewolf pack in the area to be Bigby's pack. I hadn't even considered that.

Lioness075 said:
Also, nice idea to make the werewolf pack in the area to be Bigby's pack. I hadn't even considered that.
I try -^^- But I'll go along with whatever you have planned, as long as everyone gets their 2 cents in.

Aye aye, captain. *salutes*

@SilverFlight The picture you linked with the Snow Queen isn't pulling up for me and I'm on my Mac. :/

Well, at this point, I'm just waiting for the others to react before I continue. ^^

I mean, Bigby did just die. That's certainly something for everyone to react to. :P Also, I don't know if everyone is online currently.

Just waiting for Quincy's reaction and then I'll make my post. ^^

I mean, just have Zelnite head downstairs. He'll run into the Snow Queen down there so he can get back home with everyone.

All right so while we meet with the beloved Queen of SnowHaven I present you with the basic idea of what I thought the siege would look like:

big_thumb_8f04f35dede887130522bdbb9e337cf6.jpg

~ The Siege of Branbern - Darkness Rising ~

While the heroes of legends were battling in SnowHaven to retrieve the Chalice from the hands of the nefarious wizard the forces of darkness have mobilized their forces and prepared an attack on the city. Even though the Princess was ready for an attack the magnitude of the army still caught her and the defenders off guard and now are battling for survival.

ravenlord%20copy%208.jpg

Led by the insane Dread Raven, Zoe's Father, the forces of shadow and chaos were able to launch a coordinated attack against the city and the usually scattered and selfish demonic beings were now able to unite their forces to devastate the capitol of FableWood with their brutal force. While the magical barrier holds the city still has hope but the demonic soldiers have found a way to bypass it: infused with the magic of the dark Raven some were able to negate the harmful energies of the barrier and are marauding on the streets.

The outskirts of the city is in ruins mostly while the heart of the capitol is largely intact - yet. The palace being protected by the purest magic can not be breached unless all the defenders perish. Will our heroes prevail? Will they repel the tide of darkness?

So that's it basically, I hope I did not get carried away too much. If I did tell me and will edit it/delete everything.

Last edited by a moderator:
@DawnAntalios Christ on a cracker! Our characters are in for a big shock!

I will add that the town and castle are surrounded by a deep ravine, so the only way into the place on foot is over the stone bridge. Other than that it would have to be aerial assault or ballistics that destroys the building, which, if you have a few dragons (and dread ravens) on your side is not a difficult feat. So basically the ground troops will be limited to entering on the bridge. Man I can't wait to show you princess Briar in her armour xD

So, I'm not really sure what to do with Luness at this point. She's really too injured to be moving about on her own. If I make a post about her at all, it'll only be for her to finally pass out from blood loss. *shrugs*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back