• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

Well, I guess I'll kindly insert Ashley into the cluster ^^' After all, I wouldn't want you guys worrying about her

Thanks @Shimakage Thunder the challis is ment to effect shape shifteres and were beasts. Leo is a Panthera, he's always been a lion man and always will be.

zCrookedz said:
Thanks @Shimakage Thunder the challis is ment to effect shape shifteres and were beasts. Leo is a Panthera, he's always been a lion man and always will be.
Ohhhhh, okay. Well, don't have too much fun without me. I plan to go to bed...

@DawnAntalios I don't mind. ^^ After all, Luness is officially knocked out so she won't be arguing with anyone anytime soon. :3

What does being a lyricist have to do with anything right now? O.o *confused*

I am so sorry. English not being my first language it is incredibly difficult for me to write a proper song, it is pretty bad -_- .

Well at least the intention was correct I guess.

DawnAntalios said:
I am so sorry. English not being my first language it is incredibly difficult for me to write a proper song, it is pretty bad -_- .
Well at least the intention was correct I guess.
Cool! What language is your first? (Your english is really good btw)

@DawnAntalios you should probably tweak your post a bit to say Nyr took Luness from Zel, Phantom managed to squeak a quick post in before you saying her character picked up the werecat and joined the others :)

Dayyum! Getting on it!

Edit2: on that as well! I am a fucking mongoloid for overlooking these things -_- .

Last edited by a moderator:
@DawnAntalios Zelnite had already picked Luness up so just say that you took her from Zelnite's arms and like, tell him that you'll rush Luness to Snow Haven for immediate care or something. ^^

My primary language is hungarian but I am not really proud of it. English feels so much easier... except when I have to do songs and poems. Then I am god damn terrible, it takes ages to get mediocre rhymes.

Lioness075 said:
@DawnAntalios Zelnite had already picked Luness up so just say that you took her from Zelnite's arms and like, tell him that you'll rush Luness to Snow Haven for immediate care or something. ^^
After that, can Ashley socialize with him...Err...Get to know him better? Wait, is Romance even allowed in this RP?

^ That's the basic rule. If you find sex impossible to avoid, then you just out *faded to black* in place of them actually having sex. Kissing is okay, but I mean, if it starts getting heated and detailed then you need to F2B.

@SilverFlight Falarion, Bibgy's temporary alpha in the pack, was the one who brought Luness down the steps. Since Bigby was killed by Luness, she's the new Apha despite being a werecat. She's allowed to be the Alpha because her father was Bigby.

@SilverFlight very nicely done on the brothers grim reference at the end there :)

ISeeWhatYouDidThereBlackWithTextSS.png

*walks in and reads 'sex'* man even in posts this happens, I walk into the most awkward points in a convo. :P

Romance is certainly allowed. But Nyr's right. Should I put that in the rules? I'm going to put that in the rules.

@zCrookedz Wait, I made a reference? I mean...of course I did...yeah. Which one did I make?

SilverFlight said:
*walks in and reads 'sex'* man even in posts this happens, I walk into the most awkward points in a convo. :P
Romance is certainly allowed. But Nyr's right. Should I put that in the rules? I'm going to put that in the rules.

@zCrookedz Wait, I made a reference? I mean...of course I did...yeah. Which one did I make?
@Lioness075 Oh, sorry, I thought that was Zelnite, misread? Or did Phantom post that? Either way I don't suppose it matters much does it?

zCrookedz said:
Carabosse? lol
Ah true, that was her name in the original tale as well, its also in the ballet. :3 (Don't judge me! xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back