• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

Perfect, considering she's returned to that exact place. :P

@Bea Delaine Don't forget the unconscious Luness in there. xD Not that I can do much interaction with you, but hey. An unconscious Luness is also a good conversation starter. :P

And she's going to flip out when she finally wakes up under it lol.

Also, Luness is basically wearing bandages as a uniform now lol. Half of her head will be wrapped due to her ear injury, her upper chest will be wrapped up along her ribcage, her right forearm will be wrapped up and probably braced after the bone injuries, and her left thigh/hindquarters will also be wrapped. >.<

Lioness075 said:
And she's going to flip out when she finally wakes up under it lol.

Also, Luness is basically wearing bandages as a uniform now lol. Half of her head will be wrapped due to her ear injury, her upper chest will be wrapped up along her ribcage, her right forearm will be wrapped up and probably braced after the bone injuries, and her left thigh/hindquarters will also be wrapped. >.<
Is she a werecat or a mummy? :P

All the feels xD

This is what a great rp should be. Imagination, adventure, danger, romance, and character devo for everyone!

I'll do a time jump to morning when people get here. Man I'm super excited about the siege, I even found a pic for Ward in armour xD

Hmmm... should I search for one as well? Not a bad idea.

Btw you want to come with us on the mini quest for that frost flower? You are, after all, the lovers.

Hells yeah! Ward wouldn't miss it for the world :3

Leia and whoever else can keep Elena from catching on, we'll organize a party to be set up in the great hall.

Can we call the flower The Glaciem Star?

Ward has been a little slow on the uptake of the whole thing, but I think he may be starting to clue-in on how he feels.

As you wish commander, the mystical flora shall carry that name.

Do we want a confrontation with the big bad raven dude btw or just let him flood the city?

Oooh, edit, look what I have found for the prince! ( If he had no picture yet that is )

knights%20horses%20mara%20digital%20art%20artwork%20swords%20armour%20harbinger%20thedurrrrian%20deviant%20artist%20280_wallpaperswa.com_91.jpg

Oh I think we must confront Nyr's father, though if it happens I think Nyr should lead that. The pic is, a bit dark for a prince who's name means 'flower' I think ^^' but that could be one of the dread raven's generals, what do you think?

True enough, might be the douche who lead the army in the city in the first place?

OR maybe the traitor who let the demons in the first place by weakening the barrier from within for them?

Man I just found the absolute perfect moon warrior armor, I am uberhyped...

Now to do something while the others wake up. Hmm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back