• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

She needs to drink something strong to make it go away no doubt. It will be just fine!

Of course I meant a tea, your dirty minded bastards.

I take your thank you and raise you my a fish. Or two. Or six.

[emoji227][emoji229][emoji226][emoji225][emoji245][emoji228]

But seriously, though. Take it easy and consume some liquid and healthy food. Vitamin C would also be helpful, if you've got any on hand.

Ah aha thesaurus. Love that. I'm happy now. Also I just found out my apple was the first seed to get a sapling. Today's a good day

@Flutterby I added 'kelpie' to the Lore section, feel free to change anything you like, I'll update it.

*sings* I feel pretty, oh so pretty! I feel pretty and witty-- *Gets hit with boot*

I'm happy, It'll be cool when Alexander and Rose meet, me thinks. Alexander hasn't seen another of his kind since he was hatched!

So this cave... full of dangers eh? Gonna make our lives more interesting once everyone get here :D

Also have a good night, bed time!

@Wild Born Even after reading about Rose in the sign-up section, I'm still rather confused as to why the mark on her hand would be fighting her necklace in the first place. There's no clear explanation in the responses in the rp for what the 'deep and ancient power' in the cave is actually doing to her. *confused*

The necklace is enchanted by dark magic and since the cave seemed to be good magic the necklace is revolting so it causes her pain and her dragon mark contain her powers which are working with the good magic to try and destroy the enchantment which won't work so it also causes her pain

Ah, okay. Well, don't be afraid to type out such an explanation in the role-play. Even if it doesn't explain everything to the characters, it helps the readers and other rpers to know what's going on. Especially for those of us, like myself, who are new to the rp and may not know any of the old characters.

That would be absolutely depressing lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back