• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

@SilverFlight Nah, I guess it doesn't at this point. On a side note, Luness' new pack will be on standby from now on to aid the group if summoned to do so. ^^

Overly dramatic Nyr approves!

uV1RvOw.jpg

I've been reading these old stories since I could read. Fairytales, legends and myths, they're really important I think. Stories are an integral part of every single culture that has ever existed.

@Lioness075 I had this amazing vision of werewolves pouring out of the portal pool just when our allies are about to lose the battle xD

and @DawnAntalios FableWood has its first meme!

So, just learned that bobcats/lynx can make asound called a caterwaul, which can be heard up to a mile away. This is totally going to be Luness' method of communication with her pack. While they'll not enter Snow Haven, they'll stay in the outskirts of town and avoid everyone while staying as close to Luness as possible. ^^

@SilverFlight Forgot to mention Luness also broke two ribs. Man, she took a beating with Bigby. O.o She'll definitely be out of commission for at least two to three days with her injuries. >.<

In all honesty I do not want to walk back to the half destroyed town with one companion this badly injured :>

Maybe we should tarry here until she recovers?

I mean, it does seem like the group has been just bouncing from one adventure to the next with no rest. If they take a few days off and then return to the siege of the town, then that would give them time to rest and for the siege to be underway upon their arrival.

Lioness075 said:
So, just learned that bobcats/lynx can make asound called a caterwaul, which can be heard up to a mile away. This is totally going to be Luness' method of communication with her pack. While they'll not enter Snow Haven, they'll stay in the outskirts of town and avoid everyone while staying as close to Luness as possible. ^^

@SilverFlight Forgot to mention Luness also broke two ribs. Man, she took a beating with Bigby. O.o She'll definitely be out of commission for at least two to three days with her injuries. >.<
Nooo...she has to help us fight of evil ravens....at any rate I'll have Alta go with them back to Branbern to become head healer, I like her. I'm also going to put a 'supporting characters' list in Lore.

Lioness075 said:
I mean, it does seem like the group has been just bouncing from one adventure to the next with no rest. If they take a few days off and then return to the siege of the town, then that would give them time to rest and for the siege to be underway upon their arrival.
I guess it depends when people want to start the whole epic battle thing, or we can time-jump, but its Elena's birthday tomorrow, and I think Bea's got some character devo planned, am I right? @Bea Delaine

Well we could go on a mini quest together.

Like some of us set out to get a special gift for her, like idk " Everlasting Snowflake " which never melts? ( Which turns out to be a great source of power her later huh? )

I am getting ahead of myself again now do I?

We could totally take a break in Snow Haven for Elena's birthday, some potential relationship building, and for both Ward and Luness to recover from their injuries. Also, Falarion (Luness' pack's temporary Alpha) could be put down as a supporting character. He'd be the one to hear Luness' cry for help and would lead the pack in assisting her in any case. Also, I'm going to start writing some Lore for both werewolves and werecats now. ^^

@DawnAntalios I actually like that idea. What if it was some frozen flower instead? Like, one that Elena really liked or something. Maybe a snow lily?

Heyyy, romantic relationship building time. xD

[QUOTE="Bea Delaine]Did my character just catalyze a mini quest? Haha yeah it's for some development. Mwuahaha

[/QUOTE]
Woot! So...you will have to have Elena tell someone it actually is her birthday...I know Ward isn't going anywhere right now. He should be well enough by the evening though.

Hey, at least her birthday isn't until tomorrow. Ward will be well enough in time to help in questing for a gift tomorrow before Elena's birthday is over. ^^

I have an idea - but it is kind of selfish again.

So I assume both Ward and Luness will spend their night still ( not necessarily at the healer but that is just an idea ) and sleeping. Nyr will not move from Luness since she promised to be near her for a while so she sleeps there as well.

How about Elena coming in the middle of the night checking on Ward and accidentally " spills " the information? The rest is easy development.

I probably won't have Luness wake up until tomorrow morning anyhow. Knowing her though, her first instinct will be to try and run upon waking up. That no doubt will fail miserably. xD

I feel bad for all of my character when I put them through it, but my characters do tend to go through a lot. I find that by putting them through some pain, they learn hard lessons and are tougher in future conflicts. *shrugs* I intend on keeping Luness out of injury except for maybe getting a small scratch or two in the upcoming town battle though. I wanted to focus more on her leading her pack in that battle than having her running around and getting injured all over again.

I wanted to give the pack leader a hug. No doubt she would tear out my jugular should that opportunity exist

Lol, yeah, Luness isn't good at handling kindness expressed towards her. She'll learn eventually, I'm sure.

Also, she was fighting head-on with Bigby, the first ever werewolf in Fable history. Logically, being a cat and having a smaller body, Luness was going to take a beating no matter how adept she was in combat. Bigby would've continued fighting her after everything, had one of his ribs not punctured a lung.

@DawnAntalios D'aww, Nyr is so sweet. :3 Though, Luness is going to flip out upon waking up if Nyr's wings are still draped over her. xD

@PhantomNightmare I totally forgot about Zelnite having Luness' things earlier. Any idea where they might have been placed last? I'd assume they're probably in the healer's place, but I'm not sure.

@Lioness075 She kind of feels her pain and wants her to truly show her feelings. Yep she loves everyone but she can not help but outright adore people who went through so much like Luness - she speaks from personal experience and has a holy crusade to make her life easier. :3

As of morning... well she had clawed her face off once yes? What's the worse that could happen? :D

@DawnAntalios This is true. They both have a, more or less, relative past with their parents and such. Perhaps Nyr will be the second person Luness finally opens up to. Alta, the healer, was the first one for Luness. :3

Lol, such an optimistic way of seeing it. :P But yeah, Luness will be too weak to hurt her anyhow. She'll just freak out when she wakes up to see herself enveloped in feathers. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back