• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

Haha I'll keep Elena polite and depressed happy and in character for the sake of the mini adventure though

I spend an afternoon away and y'all go on a quest without me! Geeze.

I kid, I was gonna have Banba stay back anyways. 6;

Also, I'm just on my phone, so I get all the Apple iPhone emojis.

[emoji326][emoji81][emoji234][emoji622][emoji305][emoji281][emoji8][emoji224][emoji193][emoji236][emoji159][emoji372][emoji360]

@Bea Delaine Not like the flower? Not like the flower? Would you be trying to break my poor gryphon's heart? *overly dramatic huff* ;P

those emotis are cool...

@DawnAntalios lols...

BK%20film%20still1.jpg

NONE SHALL PASS!

Oh, I have an idea, the trials we face could be one particular spirit that tests people with three trials to see if they are worthy of obtaining the flower.

1. Bravery (The knight)

2. Kindness (Helping a creature in need)

3. Cunning (Solving a riddle)

Is that too lame?

At any rate we shouldn't tarry too long, or the ones left behind will get bored.

Okay, that is much more interesting than I planned actually ( it was like Nyr and Rose are forbidden to enter since they have demonic taint in them, but this sounds much more thought out)

There could be some sort of dark magic barrier, but it won't prevent people entering it would just seal the dark magic? That could explain Rose' pendant too @Wild Born

As you wish just tell me how should we do it then. You want the revenant to put each and every one of us into a nightmare to " face our inner demon" to purify us from doubts and fears?

Or something like that with the trials?

*sits down with bag of popcorn* Thank god Luness isn't there lol. This would be horrible timing for her to face her inner demons.

That would take a long time and I think we'll be plenty emotionally taxed during the siege :) ...howabout in order to continue they must pass through a magical barrier that will not only inhibit all magic but change their forms into something lesser. You can choose any weaker (smaller?) form that your character might be afraid of becoming...I just have this funny idea of Ward having to continue on as a fluffy bunny. @DawnAntalios

Hey did you guys know that in a certain legend dragons are said to be known as demon spawn

[QUOTE="Wild Born]Hey did you guys know that in a certain legend dragons are said to be known as demon spawn

[/QUOTE]
But Rose is a nice dragon ^^

DawnAntalios said:
Wow so rude! It is no even shiny for a gryphon to take! :P
But sure go ahead.
I kindoff looks shiny...a little. Anyway, see what you think of my idea and we can change things if you like.

Well it was retarded of me to put it there in the first place if we wanted to hurry. So do whatever with it what you want, lets get it over with, don't want others to be bored to death.

Nyr needs to pester Luness anyway just to make her angrier :P . She needs the extra love.

@Wild Born What if your new form was a pigeon? Lolz. I mean, Ward was a powerful gryphon and then became a bunny. Rose was a powerful dragon and became a falcon, which is still a powerful animal. xD

Well I just thought since birds eat small lizards I would pick a bird and dragons are extremely powerful so a small hawk is quite the downgrade

Oh no, it's a major downgrade lol. I just thought it was funny that Ward was a bunny so having a pigeon alongside him would be all the funnier.

Or a seagull. xD

@Wild Born There is nothing wrong with a falcon. Wild can have Rose be a falcon if it suits her.

DawnAntalios said:
Well it was retarded of me to put it there in the first place if we wanted to hurry. So do whatever with it what you want, lets get it over with, don't want others to be bored to death.
Nyr needs to pester Luness anyway just to make her angrier :P . She needs the extra love.
It was not retarded! it works! That is the spirit that's going to mess with them all the way xD

I never said anything was wrong with it lol. I already said it's fine. I just thought it'd be funny if he/she did something else. I'm not trying to come across as making him/her choose something else. Sorry. ^^;

If Luness was with them then I would've totally turned her into a puppy.

...specifically a chihuahua. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back