• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

Here's one:

Fatherless and motherless

Born without sin

Roared when it came into this world

Never to speak again

If only I knew english riddles...

Well I know one, the easiest one in the world.

Morning I have four legs,

Noon I have two.

Evening I have three,

How could I be?

Yep, told you its easy. I found an another one.

"She wields the broken sword, and separates true kings from tyrants. Of what do I speak?"

There's actually more than 700 now lol.

For the party.

latest

Lols, nice ^^

I was just re-reading @Wild Born 's last post and had the funniest image of a giant dragon pretending to be part of the floor...

@DawnAntalios Hey, I'm going to wait for Silver to reply with Alta's reaction before I make Luness respond since it is Alta's turn after all.

For that we need to wait until tomorrow, but I am fine with that, it is half past 1 in the morning so I might as well just go to sleep.

Oh and lucky for me that Luness is still exhausted. Eeasier to shower her with love this way :P

She's still going to complain about everything despite her not being able to do anything about whatever may happen lol.

Hey, she does still have one good arm and she also still has teeth. I have no doubt that she'll be ready to use both to keep Nyr away from her, at least fro the cuddling factor lol.

@SilverFlight OMG THAT IS BANBA! I just found the picture I used on Google, I didn't think she'd be in a webcomic! Maybe she becomes important later on, since she's got her own ref page? [emoji6]

So this may be a stupid idea, but in the future what about some kind of excursion with the creatures from fable wood back into the real world for some reason? It would be fun to see a lot of these creatures interacting in our world, too, for a short time, and give humans an excuse to incorporate more of their backstories.

I dunno, maybe that's stupid, Haha, and it would have to be put on the back burner for quite a while, anyway.

could you imagine a 8' tall lion man entering the real world. might cause a little bit of a panic. lol. Or hell a DRAGON for that matter. I love the idea, dont get me wrong. it would be amazing chaos :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back