• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

Well, what if when they all traveled to the human world, they were given human bodies that matched their rquivalent of human age or something? I know the werebeasts all have a human form, even the dragons and such, but those without one could still be given one or something. *shrugs*

Maybe theres a spell that masks their true forms from showing? That way you could still have chaos, but not as much: Rather than see a griffon fly through the air you would just think you see this man with wild blonde hair flying through the sky? I don't know if that would be the way to do it though. I also don't know if humans would retain their abilities or not. Hmm.

The reason they get sent there could be as a strike by the powers of evil, to try and send away the 'heroes'? Maybe, I don't know.

Like in the video game, Wolf Among Us, you have a glimmer spell that masks your true identity from humans.

Well, what if we have basically defeated the forces of darkness and then they travel to the human world so we have to follow after them. Then chaos ensues like in the Avengers movies lol.

I've been dabbling with the idea, and Bea has actually put forth some amazing ideas related to that direction. Humans only have powers in FableWood because the land is tied to human imagination, so they would be quite ordinary again if they went back. As for the FableWoodians, I'm not sure, at any rate there is a bit planned before we delve into this further, but its a great idea @KattRai don't get me wrong.

I knew there was a lot planned before then, haha, that's why I said it would have to be on the back burner, anyway! :) Also, @Lioness075 if they were given bodies to match their true age rather than their equivalent ones we'd have some very old people to deal with, haha! Anyway, we can stop brainstorming for that, then.

By all means, keep brainstorming, it makes me happy to see you all working on ideas we could do. Oh, BTW, Ward can get paged by castle Branbern anytime we're ready to start the siege.

@KattRai This is true. Equivalent ages would be much better.

Also, @SilverFlight perhaps we should wait until today in the rp is over so that the birthday celebration can conclude peacefully and so Luness can be fully/mostly recovered by the time the siege is underway.

It's pretty much over, Elena, Ward and Banba are asleep, it'll start soon regardless I think, and for Luness, I can't make everyone wait because you haven't written your character healed yet. It has to be up to the group, not any individual.

No, I understand. I'm not about to ask for that. I was mostly just wanting to make sure the party had concluded for Elena first. *shrugs*

I will conclude our speech then as we can proceed if you are fine with that.

There, little melodramatic but should be fine for now.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want. I can always have Luness join the battle by calling in her pack and then staying back a bit at first. I'm sure she's mostly healed at this point anyhow. I just will have her stay off her injured arm since that was the worst injury she had.

Also, I hadn't noticed that she'd gone to sleep already. :P

Sure, if you like,

and in honour of Leia: May the 4th be with you all.

(If Leia was real, she'd punch me for that one)

I can punch you instead of her :P

All right, the raven is sleeping as well, brb until anything happens.

You want me to do it in the next post already? Or you wish to write something else before?

On the bright side, if someone does that then they'll still have chicken. :P

It's a reference to an old YouTube video. Just go to YouTube and look up Leroy Jenkins. It's a World of Warcraft in-game video.

cause he's a bird? he actually part eagle or hawk, so not exactly chicken. i can see how that sentence might be taken the wrong way as well >.> im not as funny as i think i am.

@SilverFlight Can we just choose armor at random for our characters? Or do we need to stick to some sort of criteria?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back