• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

Yeah, it happens to the best of us lol. I always reread my posts since there's almost always something I've overlooked.

Lol, well, I know that neither of my characters will want to be a part of the race. Luness would think it's stupid one way or another and refuse. Leandra is still new to practically everything so she would feel extremely uncomfortable doing a race with someone she hardly knows, if at all.

Actually makes me not to worry about replying in inconvenient times but yeah, too quiet.

Also Nyr can't wait to see what is going to happen next, she is pretty curious... and a bit afraid.

Yeah...Silver said he wouldn't be able to reply again until the same time as yesterday, which was around 2-3AM for me lol.

UUUUUUUh I've gotten so far behind on everything, but now that I'm back virtually nothing is happening... and I'm not sure how to respond to Flutterby's post, gotta get on that I suppose.

Assassins be like " Hurr Huur kill da King "

We be like:

af7.png

I almost woke up too late lol. Everyone's mid-fight and Luness is still in her private quarters staring at a wall for all I know. xD

Lol, nah, she figured out what was going on if you read my latest post.

Gosh darnit! xD

Edited. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back