• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

So, does the lady not wish to respond to Leandra? :S

andujarprime said:
Achyls can fly :/ it wouldn't be allowed T_T but she's welcome to race Malachai anytime xD
Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
...I think we're forgetting that I can actually make up the rules :P You should do what you want. Technically, Elena can fly too.

Lioness075 said:
So, does the lady not wish to respond to Leandra? :S
gah, I knew I missed a post somewhere. Hold on.

Lol but these people don't know, plus Achyls has large raven wings >_> and I will be thinking my plan back to Kallin in an hour or two when I get home

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Lol, I'd love to see Nyr try to carry Leo. He's got to be triple or at least twice her size and he's mostly muscle.

Well considering that Nyr's true form is enormous ( easily twice the size of Leo if not more ) she could carry him easily.

She is "dread" raven for a reason - it usually means a creature larger than usual ( think of dread wolves )

But it is true that she did not shift into that form since the start of the RP pretty much :P .

If you want Kallin for the race it will certainly be entertaining. Malakai will have to be veeeery convincing though.

It would certainly be quite the duo for the races lol.

Woah!! Elena could fly with human form ward on top.. Sorta. It wouldn't happen but it would be possibly within the rules

Lol, get your sleep then. As much as we want to continue this awesome rp, we can wait. Take care of yourself.

Love rambling :3

Also I hope only the three of you are present, don't want to skip anyone.

Also nr. 2: get some rest Silver :3 Rejuvenate in the land of dreams!

How would a grammar mistake incur the wrath of Luness??? She's just my character and I doubt she even knows how to read lol.

You are as one: body and spirit.

And while I am certain that you can be vicious IRL as well I am afraid of Luness and her sharp claws :3

Lol, trust me, I'm far from as violent as Luness is. Anyhow, Luness isn't the one complaining about grammar errors. :P

It wasn't in one of your actual posts. It was just in one of your posts in the OOC chat lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back