• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Fab Five

None of them are set in stone yet unless specified. The Artist and The English Teacher are still open for sure. (I can't remember all the roles I'm sorry)

Eunoia said:
None of them are set in stone yet unless specified. The Artist and The English Teacher are still open for sure. (I can't remember all the roles I'm sorry)
Well Red is gonna get the slut obvi.

I guess I can try my luck with the teacher or something? I'm not sure. I'll decide later.

Zatanna said:
Well Red is gonna get the slut obvi.
I guess I can try my luck with the teacher or something? I'm not sure. I'll decide later.
While I do feel bad, I don't feel horrible. Everyone was using the conventional angle for the role, which I openly said I didn't want done. She's from a christian family. She doesn't have to like it, nor does she have to follow those lame ass rules.

RedIncubus said:
While I do feel bad, I don't feel horrible. Everyone was using the conventional angle for the role, which I openly said I didn't want done. She's from a christian family. She doesn't have to like it, nor does she have to follow those lame ass rules.
DON'T. YOU. EVER. FEEL. BAD.

That's not who you are bruh

tumblr_mzv95mSJi01qe576oo1_400.gif

Good morning, y'all.

Last edited by a moderator:
RedIncubus said:
Good morning, y'all.
I took me a moment to realise time zones then. I read it was like "I just got back from work. Pretty positive it's not the morning." Kinda wish it was morning, want to go back to bed.

You guys know what that means:

You have to talk to me for stuff. Yay.

Also, shameless endorsement of a superpower rp:

Powers without guidance,

Everyone wants to control you.

Good or evil--

The choice is yours.

Crossroads- a modern rp.

Basically, the Slut, New Kid, Queen Bee, and Outcast are off the table.

If anyone made a cs for that, sorry-ish.

Eunie, that one chick who always uses Ari Grande tried making a similar rp. Just saying.

Sounds great! I will be the artist then, do you think you could reserve the spot for me please? I will post it up in a little bit, I'm half way done with it. @RedIncubus :)

RedIncubus said:
Basically, the Slut, New Kid, Queen Bee, and Outcast are off the table.
If anyone made a cs for that, sorry-ish.

Eunie, that one chick who always uses Ari Grande tried making a similar rp. Just saying.
*intense eye-roll* we're always getting ripped off.

sprouhtt said:
Sounds great! I will be the artist then, do you think you could reserve the spot for me please? I will post it up in a little bit, I'm half way done with it. @RedIncubus :)
we're not taking reservations, sorry love.

...we don't reserve here. Equal opportunity. I promise to read and judge your cs sans any bias toward you.

I'm on mobile, so this ain't gonna be a pretty post.

The Sidekick has been chosen:

Congrats to @karmaa. Marley is exactly what we were looking for.

We have other options that we are leaning toward as well. The window is closing, folks! We might even start early at this rate.

Nooooooooo...my chances of revenge are terminated

It's find tho I'll watch from afar

Sorry it wasn't what you guys were expecting I'll do better next time :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back