• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Fab Five

RedIncubus said:
@Paranoia
I don't know what it is about your Stoner. He's well done, but doesn't fit in the rp. When I was rewriting his character, I was thinking more "cluelessly happy guy Who is the only person with a bit of moral fiber." Someone who volunteers and grows things and has not a mean one in his body. You kinda just made a bitter nerd who smokes pot. I'm all for the nerdy...just not the bitter depression part. As with the Slut, not everyone who smokes pot has a terrible home life.

I think you misunderstood him a bit - or perhaps it was my awful way of describing him. You see, I was also going for the nerdy pot-smoker. He's sarcastic, but not bitter, and not depressed. But I get it, I'm sorry ✿

Naw, I know you have the right mindset for the character--I like him a lot, really--so I'm giving you a little feedback on my opinion.

Another round of acceptances as soon as my beautiful partner in crime awakens.

I agree. Unless something better comes up for all three options, I'd consider them pretty much locked down.

Shit I forgot to do the personality my bad xD

I didn't want you to look at the bio since you've seen it before from the previous one but let me get to the personality real quick

Sorry bout that bruh

Picking out npc Mother for Jarrod:

Kate Beckinsdale is my top choice atm.

And someone should definitely use Angelina Jolie.

Native to where, Hun? I can do a hunt for you?

I'm at work and bored. It would not be a problem.

Girl, I swear I looked and didn''t find squat diddly. Nothing but gals in beads and shirtless dudes. Nothing practical.

rIGHT? blegh.

MV5BMTUzMTM1NzUyMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDc3MDg4NzE@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

jade-willoughby-new-york-fashion-week.jpg

@everyone, I revamped Hadlee, give her a look. It might shed some light on why she is the way she is.

I wrote a bio last night and it deleted it and so i re-did it. I dont think its good but can you read over the info I have and tell me how I can make her better. I really want this role (:

@Eunoia

Zatanna said:
I wrote a bio last night and it deleted it and so i re-did it. I dont think its good but can you read over the info I have and tell me how I can make her better. I really want this role (:
@Eunoia
I'll look her over when I get a chance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back