• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Fab Five

Eunoia said:
Right. I don't think anyone would know. As she tries to keep everything perfectly balanced.
Hadlee: "How dare you look at anyone else, Carter."

*Hadlee still cheats*

Hadlee: "God, how dare you."

Carter: "..."

Eunoia said:
@TheLovelyDead BASICALLY.
I have a whole plot thing coming for when it all comes out in the open. And also some bpd episodes coming :)
Ah, the things we put our characters through.

I should have Carter's post up tonight. I'm contemplating whether it should be a work day--and where he works if it is--or if he should skip that and just chill at the school. yIkEs. He has too much going for him, geez.

Carter is precious I just love him okay I'm such a nerd

What's a good character without a little bit of destruction?

Ali post in a few, and god is she a wreck.

@Zatanna I'm looking for more of an older guy, suave and sophisticated who is more in tune with the kids than his peers. When we said younger, we meant opposed to his peer group. He's gonna be a player who finds himself falling for the best prize- his match.

I should put that on my grindr profile.

*low key thinks Carter should work at an auto shop because he would look damn good doing it*

A little bit of character destruction won't hurt anyone--except them, but that's okay. I've got some other stuff to work on, however, I think Carter's starter will definitely make an appearance either tonight or later in the afternoon tomorrow. (I'm trying to be a good multitasker but bleh)

@CALLA

There is no dumb blonde role, nor are there any female roles available. The roles are in the overview.

O,O i wasted my time

LOL I deserve it I always rush through the overview

@Semblance

If there is anyone who isn't interested anymore, please let me know so I can free up room for people who want to play. I won't let this one die. You also have 1 1/2 days to open or you are automatically out.

Thanks.

I just wanted to give a HUGE apology for my absence and lack of response. Some drama crap blew up and I'm slowly picking things back up with posts. I'm positive I'll be posting Carter's stuff either tonight or tomorrow--this time I'm serious.

Again, I'm so absolutely sorry for the delay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back