• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Fab Five

Also what happened to the nerd role? Was she removed so there won't be a lot of people participating?

The nerd qualities were split between the slut and the sidekick. She was...Molly sue.

I also removed the Gary sue, Student President.

@Kingly

Wanna try your hand at the QB? If not, the role goes to @Volfy

Last edited by a moderator:
RedIncubus said:
I'm on mobile, so this ain't gonna be a pretty post.
The Sidekick has been chosen:

Congrats to @karmaa. Marley is exactly what we were looking for.

We have other options that we are leaning toward as well. The window is closing, folks! We might even start early at this rate.
Thanks baby. Can't wait to start. <3

RedIncubus said:
While I do feel bad, I don't feel horrible. Everyone was using the conventional angle for the role, which I openly said I didn't want done. She's from a christian family. She doesn't have to like it, nor does she have to follow those lame ass rules.

It's okay. You told me kind of what you were looking for and I just didn't give it. I wanted it but you dont get everything you want so.

I really really like the plot but I dont see any other characters that I would be able to do justice.

I'll probably just read along!

Last edited by a moderator:
Zatanna said:
It's okay. You told me kind of what you were looking for and I just didn't give it. I wanted it but you dont get everything you want so.

I really really like the plot but I dont see any other characters that I would be able to do justice.

I'll probably just read along!
we're happy to have you read along! :)

Also, if you have been accepted into Fab 5, you can start fine tuning relationships and details here. I will start up a group chat in order to keep things neat when everyone has been accepted.

TheLovelyDead said:
His CS is finally complete too, so it's 10x the fun. Go check it out. Except his backstory is really long and kind of bleh but there you go. Oops.
*cries bc he's perfect*

TheLovelyDead said:
Aw, stop it, you. On second thought, *cries with you because Cole Mohr is a perfect FC for him*
*cries because Carlee/Harter (can't pick a ship name oops) is so aesthetically perfect* somEONE HELP.

@RedIncubus I'm giving my vote to Carter.

Reading the CS, Jarrod immediately says to Carter: I'm not gonn make you love me.

Ali responded with: Good, cause chasing him is like chewing bricks.

Needless to say, he spoke to me. Props. It's unanimous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back