• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Fab Five

Z. Too graphic. Be subtle.

And add her Bad Boy brother, which you guys need to talk out your ethnicity when and if chosen. Thanks.

@RedIncubus and everyone really.

I changed the deadline in the main thread to the 30th bc I suddenly have plans Thursday that will have me out late so Saturday would be best for me. IF THIS ISN'T OKAY I'LL CHANGE IT AGAIN NO WORRIES.

Plus my pal's cs won't be finished until later in the week probs (giving her time bc I'm so nice)

They'd better bring it. We've been hard on the character creation process for a reason.

The Slut and The Bad Boy can also be adopted, foster, or half siblings if that makes etnicities easier for everyone btw

Eunoia said:
The best character description ever
It was either that or, "An angsty bad boy who has his sights on someone other than his boo thang." However, I liked my 99 problems description better.

TheLovelyDead said:
It was either that or, "An angsty bad boy who has his sights on someone other than his boo thang." However, I liked my 99 problems description better.
I also liked it. But the first is also wonderful. Hadlee is going to suffer :)

RedIncubus said:
Z. Too graphic. Be subtle.
And add her Bad Boy brother, which you guys need to talk out your ethnicity when and if chosen. Thanks.

In her bio? about the sex and stuff? Okay Ill fix it. IM SUCH AN AIRHEAD I forgot.

Okay that sounds good.

There's a year difference in my mind, but that's for you guys to decide respectively. Just put in an age to fill the gap.

@Eunoia

Okay tell me what you think of her bio now...

Is that more what you're thinking? Or what else can I change?

Zatanna said:
@Eunoia

Unless you redid it recently, my application tells you how I felt about it.

I'm sure it would give him "extra credit" if the bad boy was simply loitering on school grounds. Walking into classes, hanging in the hallways, sitting with the five at lunch, etc.

TheLovelyDead said:
I'm sure it would give him "extra credit" if the bad boy was simply loitering on school grounds. Walking into classes, hanging in the hallways, sitting with the five at lunch, etc.
I LOVE. LOVE LOVE.

Xeyran said:
Could I ask for your opinions again
sorry love haven't had the chance to look it over.

Zatanna said:
@Eunoia

i'll check it out in a sec bb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back