• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Fab Five

Eunoia said:
*cries because Carlee/Harter (can't pick a ship name oops) is so aesthetically perfect* somEONE HELP.
@RedIncubus I'm giving my vote to Carter.
RedIncubus said:
Reading the CS, Jarrod immediately says to Carter: I'm not gonn make you love me.
Ali responded with: Good, cause chasing him is like chewing bricks.

Needless to say, he spoke to me. Props. It's unanimous.
It honestly feels like I legitimately accomplished something today--other than the fact that I just watched all of Season 9 of Doctor Who, but that's another story.

Carlee/Harter are perfect ship names oh gosh. Like I said before, they are Tumblr worthy.

And above all, thank you.

TheLovelyDead said:
Carlee/Harter are perfect ship names oh gosh. Like I said before, they are Tumblr worthy.
BUT WHICH IS BETTER??

Honestly, I'm so glad Red agrees tho bc I can see him on her arm and her being all lovey towards him.

Eunoia said:
BUT WHICH IS BETTER??
Honestly, I'm so glad Red agrees tho bc I can see him on her arm and her being all lovey towards him.
I dOn'T kNoW. It's like asking a mother to choose her favorite child. I'm really digging Harter, but Carlee is catchy and fun. dON'T MAKE ME DO THIS.

That's fricken adorable. I could see it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was gonna say Harter too so this is perfect.

We ArE aLlOwEd To ShIp HaRtEr AnD cArRoD/JaRrTeR (help) rEd

RedIncubus said:
*narrowed eyes gif*
Harter, so Jarrod can make pums about breaking them up.
Eunoia said:
I was gonna say Harter too so this is perfect.
We ArE aLlOwEd To ShIp HaRtEr AnD cArRoD/JaRrTeR (help) rEd
These two posts are beautiful, honestly.

Harter and Carrod all the way, m8.
Let the games begin...

Eunoia said:
WHEN SHE'S BITTER AND LONELY SHE'S GOING TO REFER TO THEM AS CARROT.
GIRL, I WAS JUST THINKING THAT.

Me: "Carrod=Carrot, heh heh."

Hadlee be like: "Oh well, I'm single and able to hook up with anyone I want while their ship name sounds like Carrot" *actually dying inside because she adored Carter*

RedIncubus said:
I can totally see Hads chucking baby carrots at the two out of pure malice.
THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN NOW JUSSAYIN'

RedIncubus said:
The fact that we are waiting on one submission for this one is kilLIng me.
You can post your starter tonight if you wanna, I'm coding for Hads already.

Eunoia said:
Hadlee be like: "Oh well, I'm single and able to hook up with anyone I want while their ship name sounds like Carrot" *actually dying inside because she adored Carter*
*highly anticipates some seriously malicious remarks from Hadlee* Carter is going to have a wonderful time.

Eunoia said:
sLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK
I've barely slept in four days so I SHOULD sleep but now I'm hype
Oh my gosh. Sleep, child. Even though I'm far too hyped myself. I am a hypocrite...

Just double checking a couple of things. @Eunoia So Hadlee and Luke are still sleeping together, correct? And, if so, does Carter know? Or anyone else actually?

Volfy said:
Just double checking a couple of things. @Eunoia So Hadlee and Luke are still sleeping together, correct? And, if so, does Carter know? Or anyone else actually?
Right. I don't think anyone would know. As she tries to keep everything perfectly balanced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back