• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Fab Five

Zatanna said:
So much competition holy shit.
No one has gotten it quite...right yet. I was just about to make a c/s for the part but if you can make your character shine, you'll definitely have my vote.

RedIncubus said:
No one has gotten it quite...right yet. I was just about to make a c/s for the part but if you can make your character shine, you'll definitely have my vote.
Okay. I dunno if you can answer this but what are they missing...? Or whats not quite right?

I'll work on it soon <3

Finished my cs. Will probably add some more detail tomorrow, but all the mandatory stuff is there.(I think.)

Tsiwentiio said:
I guess I will delete mine then.....
Go for it, dude. The background and personality are kinda flat anyway. Also, when don't you use Ms. Grande as an fc?

No pitty here, bub.

Just out of curiosity... I was wondering if you'd could give me any advice on my cs. Because I'm just very intrigued in this rp. Plus, you guys were talking about whats not quite right with the other characters. I haven't made a character in a while due to issues going on in life. But I'm back, don't worry, I know how to rp though... I use to rp a lot. Now I'm getting off topic. Just would like some advice about my character. <3 Thank you very much. @RedIncubus

Volfy said:
Finished my cs. Will probably add some more detail tomorrow, but all the mandatory stuff is there.(I think.)
Cool beans. I'll give it a look over and let you know my opinions. Eunie thought it was great, but I wanted to see the finished product. Then again, you never fail with your charries.

Zatanna said:
Okay. I dunno if you can answer this but what are they missing...? Or whats not quite right?
I'll work on it soon <3
They're too flat. It's like all they have to their character is being the Slut. And, while I want that, I also want a fleshed out person with feelings. And, the whole "tragedy turned me into a whore" trope is so done it's dead now.

XxKaraxX said:
Just out of curiosity... I was wondering if you'd could give me any advice on my cs. Because I'm just very intrigued in this rp. Plus, you guys were talking about whats not quite right with the other characters. I haven't made a character in a while due to issues going on in life. But I'm back, don't worry, I know how to rp though... I use to rp a lot. Now I'm getting off topic. Just would like some advice about my character. <3 Thank you very much. @RedIncubus
If the queen bee is the Evil Queen, don't you think her sidekick would be her general and shield?

RedIncubus said:
They're too flat. It's like all they have to their character is being the Slut. And, while I want that, I also want a fleshed out person with feelings. And, the whole "tragedy turned me into a whore" trope is so done it's dead now.
So all of the sluts are flat and dont have a lot of depth. so like not being the stereotypical slut. okay sounds good. If its all good with you I might have to ask you for some help along the way.

Zatanna said:
So all of the sluts are flat and dont have a lot of depth. so like not being the stereotypical slut. okay sounds good. If its all good with you I might have to ask you for some help along the way.
Help is always just a tag away, love

(though no one ever thinks to do that)

RedIncubus said:
If the queen bee is the Evil Queen, don't you think her sidekick would be her general and shield?
I think I get that... I understand the character I just don't know if I was right on about it. I feel like I personally did pretty good job... How I saw the "Sidekick" I saw her as almost the fragile girl but who has to tough up just to give herself power for being in the group almost as if being her wasn't enough. She had toughen up and what not... Since she was a nerdy overweight girl before she knew the Queen Bee. So I just think a nerdy overweight girl wouldn't be as powerful as the Queen Bee and always look up to her and try to be like Queen Bee...

Thats just how I interpreted it. Not what you said, what the character description for the sidekick was... I tried to turn it into my own a tiny bit, still trying to be truthful to the character. I'm sorry if this is confusing... I think way too much into things.

XxKaraxX said:
I think I get that... I understand the character I just don't know if I was right on about it. I feel like I personally did pretty good job... How I saw the "Sidekick" I saw her as almost the fragile girl but who has to tough up just to give herself power for being in the group almost as if being her wasn't enough. She had toughen up and what not... Since she was a nerdy overweight girl before she knew the Queen Bee. So I just think a nerdy overweight girl wouldn't be as powerful as the Queen Bee and always look up to her and try to be like Queen Bee...
Thats just how I interpreted it. Not what you said, what the character description for the sidekick was... I tried to turn it into my own a tiny bit, still trying to be truthful to the character. I'm sorry if this is confusing... I think way too much into things.
think Hanna Marin.

Ah, I think I see. Okay, I suppose now I'm just going to edit my little blondie up right now, see if it fits a bit better with the character. Thank you for all the help, I'll try the best of my abilities to work out this character. ^^<3

RedIncubus said:
@Eunoia
\Are you still working on that role we talked about?
yep. i'll have her done tonight or tomorrow, depends on how long i can keep motivated (still sad, but better)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back