• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Experimental Class #1717

Bishop

Engineer
The year is 2500 and mythical creatures live along side humans and there creations. The only school to hold man, machine and monsters has recently opened there doors. The school for MMM. This is the story of Class #1717 and there struggle to not only get along but prevent an international indecent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Elisa walked out onto the stage of the gymnasium with her high heels tapping against the hard wood floor and looked out over her new students. This was it. She was about to start the single most important school in the history of human-monster-machine relations. She took a deep breath before before speaking in a voice that would make even god shut up and listen.

"Hello boys and girls! Welcome to the very first multi species school to open in the world! My name is Principle Daring and there will be no shortening it unless you want to loose your tongue. Now. I wont give you the rules of the place, your teachers will, so what i will do is tell you where to go" She took a pause as she caught her breath and continued as the crowed sat in dead silence "Now! You will leave here and walk to your dorm and directly to your dorm room to drop off your belongings. They are clearly labeled on the map everyone has so no one should get lost. Then after that you will go to your rooms and wait outside for the teacher to assign your seats"

She pulled a list out of her pocket and began listing rooms and teachers. After some time she came to the one that YOU want ot know about.

"Okay. Mr Benjamin's class! Srion Rose, Toriel Lynn, Liliana, Alexander Blitz and Amelia Ignia."

After a few more teachers and names she finally said

"You are all now Dismissed!"

And with that she turned her back to the crowed and walked off.

Blacknife said:
Elisa walked out onto the stage of the gymnasium with her high heels tapping against the hard wood floor and looked out over her new students. This was it. She was about to start the single most important school in the history of human-monster-machine relations. She took a deep breath before before speaking in a voice that would make even god shut up and listen.
"Hello boys and girls! Welcome to the very first multi species school to open in the world! My name is Principle Daring and there will be no shortening it unless you want to loose your tongue. Now. I wont give you the rules of the place, your teachers will, so what i will do is tell you where to go" She took a pause as she caught her breath and continued as the crowed sat in dead silence "Now! You will leave here and walk to your dorm and directly to your dorm room to drop off your belongings. They are clearly labeled on the map everyone has so no one should get lost. Then after that you will go to your rooms and wait outside for the teacher to assign your seats"

She pulled a list out of her pocket and began listing rooms and teachers. After some time she came to the one that YOU want ot know about.

"Okay. Mr Benjamin's class! Srion Rose, Toriel Lynn, Liliana, Alexander Blitz and Amelia Ignia."

After a few more teachers and names she finally said

"You are all now Dismissed!"

And with that she turned her back to the crowed and walked off.
Liliana did as told to end up front to the class room. "Class mates... I wonder if they will be friends...", she thought out loud. Her voice was mechanical and disharmonic, she did not do the right stressing either. But it was a accent free language. She waited for fellow classmates to come up. While standing still, she always moved her head a little right and left. She needed to move in some way at every second, or the clockwork would be damaged.

(Post for Amelia follows later.)

Srion looked around as she tightened one of her stitches she didn't want to fall apart on the first day. she was quiet during the whole speech thing with the scary women and hopped that the teacher would be nicer then her. walking she looked down at her map to get to the dorms like she was told to do. she didn't have much for her 'father' didn't think she needed it though she did have a lot of thread and neddles in her bag for just in case. adusting the backpack on he back she started to the room with her stitched up wheel bag was pulled behind her.

Alex stood up with the rest of the students and walked out of the gym. He pulled the small map out of his pocket and found the boys dorm. After he dumped his stuff in his room he made his way to class 1717's room. As he approached the class room he noticed someone had gotten there before him. She was bobbing her head slightly as he approached from behind.

"uh..hello?" He said nervously. He didn't want to make a bad impression right off the bat

@Ami the breadling

Blacknife said:
Alex stood up with the rest of the students and walked out of the gym. He pulled the small map out of his pocket and found the boys dorm. After he dumped his stuff in his room he made his way to class 1717's room. As he approached the class room he noticed someone had gotten there before him. She was bobbing her head slightly as he approached from behind.
"uh..hello?" He said nervously. He didn't want to make a bad impression right off the bat

@Ami the breadling
Liliana hears steps approaching, but it could be anyone. Then, someone spoke to her. In an instant, the clockwork turned around with a smile. He would have seen the giant wind up tool in her back, but she hoped he would not be weirded out. "Hello... Are you a new... Friend?", she asked in her disharmonic mechanical voice.

After dropping her things off she started to the room she was told to go to. she was actualy pretty scared about doing this, it was her first time out with out her father and she didn't want to be made fun of. making it to the class she moved around some people talking then went to sit at the back corner. sitting there Srion played with her stitching on her arm, being who she was she just had to be glad that she didn't smell like her 'fathers' other progects.

@Ami the breadling

Alex was taken aback by the sudden question from the obvious robot girl.

'Well...shes more like a watch than a robot...' he thought to himself.

"Um...sure..." He said un-easily. The way she asked immediately put him off a bit but she seemed nice enough. He watched another girl walk around them and head into the class room. He didn't say anything as she rounded him incase she was a bully or something.

"My names Alex" He said, bringing himself back to the watch girl "Pleasure to meet you" And with that he did a little bow.

@Ami the breadling

Blacknife said:
Alex was taken aback by the sudden question from the obvious robot girl.
'Well...shes more like a watch than a robot...' he thought to himself.

"Um...sure..." He said un-easily. The way she asked immediately put him off a bit but she seemed nice enough. He watched another girl walk around them and head into the class room. He didn't say anything as she rounded him incase she was a bully or something.

"My names Alex" He said, bringing himself back to the watch girl "Pleasure to meet you" And with that he did a little bow.

@Ami the breadling
Liliana saw Alex bow. She did not notice the girl passing by. She made a small curtsie. "My name is Liliana. I am glad... I made a friend already. Father said I should make many friends. He will be very glad.", she told him.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Liliana saw Alex bow. She did not notice the girl passing by. She made a small curtsie. "My name is Liliana. I am glad... I made a friend already. Father said I should make many friends. He will be very glad.", she told him.

[/QUOTE]
"Ooookay" He said standing straight. He stood there still before remembering something "Wasn't there more than three people in this class?" he said looking around himself for more people.

Blacknife said:
"Ooookay" He said standing straight. He stood there still before remembering something "Wasn't there more than three people in this class?" he said looking around himself for more people.
The clockwork seemed a bit snubbed by his reply. "Your reaction would be referred to as... awkward. Did I say something wrong?", she said with her mechanical voice. Then, her movements got slower, until it stopped. She hung there, still on her feet, but obviously she needed to get winded up again.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]The clockwork seemed a bit snubbed by his reply. "Your reaction would be referred to as... awkward. Did I say something wrong?", she said with her mechanical voice. Then, her movements got slower, until it stopped. She hung there, still on her feet, but obviously she needed to get winded up again.

[/QUOTE]
Alex stood there for a second as she stopped moving.

'Does she need to be wound up?' he thought to himself. He waved his hands in front of her and his suspicions where confirmed. He moved behind her and grasped the large (Key?) and turned it over a few times.

Blacknife said:
Alex stood there for a second as she stopped moving.
'Does she need to be wound up?' he thought to himself. He waved his hands in front of her and his suspicions where confirmed. He moved behind her and grasped the large (Key?) and turned it over a few times.
(I guess you could call it a key. Dunno. i suck at english, i thought we found that out already? Also, i have a voice example for her.)

Liliana moved a bit with every turn of the key. Then, she started moving regulary again. "Oh my... What has just happened?", she said, not noticing she ran out of energy.

Brandon leans against the door frame contemplating whether to knock on one had if he did he would get to go into the class

But on the other is he didn't then he could sit out here and enjoy his free time

"Decisions,decisions"he chides

voice example[/URL] for her.)
Liliana moved a bit with every turn of the key. Then, she started moving regulary again. "Oh my... What has just happened?", she said, not noticing she ran out of energy.
(Thats from portal!)

"Uhh you powered down..." Was the closest thing he could think off "I kinda...winded you back up..." he hopped she wouldn't be to pissed or embarrassed. He noticed a dude leaning against the door frame and sort of tilted to one side of Lilian.

"Howdy"

Alphaius said:
Brandon leans against the door frame contemplating whether to knock on one had if he did he would get to go into the class
But on the other is he didn't then he could sit out here and enjoy his free time

(There is no teacher yet. He coming now)

Alphaius said:

Blacknife said:
(Thats from portal!)
"Uhh you powered down..." Was the closest thing he could think off "I kinda...winded you back up..." he hopped she wouldn't be to pissed or embarrassed. He noticed a dude leaning against the door frame and sort of tilted to one side of Lilian.

"Howdy"

(There is no teacher yet. He coming now)
Liliana put her hands front to her mouth. "Oh no, how embarrassing... Now you know i am not a human... Do you hate me now?", she scaredly asked.

"Yo"he says with a smile that actually sparkles a bit

He raises his eyebrow at the strange girls question to the guy

I thought most everyone here was inhuman

He shrugs not wanting to give it much mor thought

@Ami the breadling @Blacknife

Mr Benjamin was walking down the hall towards the class room. He was well dressed in his white shirt and vest. As he walked up too the students outside the door he said

"Hello boys and girls. My name is Mr Benjamin" He peered into the class room and noticed someone had already taken there seat.

"Uh i see someone has already made themselves at home. No bother.Please,everyone else, pick your seats!" He said holding his arm out inviting everyone into the class room. His voice was old and wise and suited him very well.

@Ami the breadling

@Alphaius

@Ahribelle

Soren was never to sure how to approach people, but they were not all human so he should be fine right? he sighed but smiled behind the mask he wore and walked up to the class room door were two other guys and one girl were standing. he was so bad at introductions but he had to try! the teacher had beat him to it though and he let out a small sigh as he walked in with the rest of the class.

@Ami the breadling @Blacknife @Alphaius

Srion bit her lip and looked down when she was pointed out a bit. was she not allowed to come in and sit? it was almost better then standing with the others out side of the room. she was really different and she was only afraid they would hate her. she had heard stories about her kind getting treated poorly.

Blacknife said:
Mr Benjamin was walking down the hall towards the class room. He was well dressed in his white shirt and vest. As he walked up too the students outside the door he said
"Hello boys and girls. My name is Mr Benjamin" He peered into the class room and noticed someone had already taken there seat.

"Uh i see someone has already made themselves at home. No bother.Please,everyone else, pick your seats!" He said holding his arm out inviting everyone into the class room. His voice was old and wise and suited him very well.
@Srion Receno

@Alphaius

@Ahribelle

Liliana got inside the class with hanging, but moving head. "I will sit at the very front. Father said it is better for to concentrate...", she said. Her mechanical voice could easily weird people out. She took place at the seat 1c on the map.

Alex walked into the room and took his seat. He noticed that the teacher, even tho he was old, there was something...quick, about his movements. He put his head on his hands and looked out the window.

Blacknife said:

@Ami the breadling

@Alphaius

@Ahribelle
Brandon boldly struts to the front corner desk sitting with perfect posture and that glorious smile that always rested on his face

"What is our first lesson teacher" he asks his voice seeming to echo in the back of the minds of all who heard it

"Haha..I will get to that" Mr Benjamin said with a kind smile. He walked into the room and stood at the main desk.

"Now. As you know this school is going to be filled with different species and such. This class room, Class 1717, Is going to be the most diverse in the school. Now. I will give you a quick run down of the rules. No fighting other students outside of the arena. No going near the dead forest. That is basically it. If your specific species needs something than we are more than happy to help. My needle work is especially good" He said the whole thing with a smile but the last statement was aimed Srion at the back of the room.

"Now. Lets get to know one another. I will call out your name out and give us a brief description of yourself so...we will start from the front of your class. So. Mr Whiess. If you please" He made a motion towards Brandon at the front of the room.

@Ami the breadling

@Alphaius

Brandon rises confidently walking with a peacock type strut

Chest seemingly puffed out eyes nonchalantly scanning the class

"good day my fellow students..."he says with an exaggerated bow

"My name is Brandon Whiess and I am the son of Demeter and God of health,prosperity,and fertility.its a plesure to meet all of you"

He says this standing in front of the class boldly his eyes dart from student to student

Ah their all so adorable...maybe mom shouldntve sent me here after all"

A massive grin spreads on his face before he sits waiting for the next student

@Blacknife

Mr Benjamin gave him a little nod as he sat down.

"Well. Very interesting...ah next up we have...Liliana. I'm sorry. But there doesn't seem to be a last name her.." He gave her a little smile as he motioned towards the clock work.

@Ami the breadling

Users who are viewing this thread

Back