Excidium

TheGodSnake said:
Sonter senses something wrong by Jackie's tone but stays calm, "Lead the way"
She seems impassive, but a small curve to her lips gives her away, her eyebrows lifting in a taunt. She saunters behind Sonter and presses her palms on his back, pushing him in the direction of the guild. "So," she says, sounding completely unworried as she pushes him through the front doors of the guild, "I've been wondering how much money the blood of that little fairy girl was worth. Was it in the thousands? No, no, couldn't be. No one would pay that much money for a wound. Hundreds? Or..." Jackie sneers at Sonter, "Or did you sell out your little friend and wound her for pennies?" She snickers, then shoves Sonter forward and hard enough that he falls to the floor, in front of Mist. She smiles, but its merciless and cold. "I hope the money was worth it, Sonter," Then she looks to Mist, "He's all yours."

(Yo, I'm going to be gone again this weekend, including Friday. This will the last post for a while, in other words.) Bruce looks at Jackie "oh good, you can take him from here. Look, I've been thinking about how you said we'd be outnumbered in a war. I've decided to get some help. It'll take awhile but there's still two members of my family willing to help me. Tell Mist what I'm doing and try not to start the war without us." With that all said, Bruce took off. (Oh and this was meant to be sent sooner but I didn't press 'post' when I was finished with it.)

CelticSol said:
She seems impassive, but a small curve to her lips gives her away, her eyebrows lifting in a taunt. She saunters behind Sonter and presses her palms on his back, pushing him in the direction of the guild. "So," she says, sounding completely unworried as she pushes him through the front doors of the guild, "I've been wondering how much money the blood of that little fairy girl was worth. Was it in the thousands? No, no, couldn't be. No one would pay that much money for a wound. Hundreds? Or..." Jackie sneers at Sonter, "Or did you sell out your little friend and wound her for pennies?" She snickers, then shoves Sonter forward and hard enough that he falls to the floor, in front of Mist. She smiles, but its merciless and cold. "I hope the money was worth it, Sonter," Then she looks to Mist, "He's all yours."
Afrobrony said:
(Yo, I'm going to be gone again this weekend, including Friday. This will the last post for a while, in other words.) Bruce looks at Jackie "oh good, you can take him from here. Look, I've been thinking about how you said we'd be outnumbered in a war. I've decided to get some help. It'll take awhile but there's still two members of my family willing to help me. Tell Mist what I'm doing and try not to start the war without us." With that all said, Bruce took off. (Oh and this was meant to be sent sooner but I didn't press 'post' when I was finished with it.)
( We will wait for your return. )

Mist looks at his brother. An unreadable facial expression. "What do you have to say for yourself?"

Light said:
Mist looks at his brother. An unreadable facial expression. "What do you have to say for yourself?"
(Oh and since Bruce is getting some help, I'll type up a character sheet for them. I already have a basic concept of who they are so it'll be a piece of cake once I get back.)

Afrobrony said:
(Oh and since Bruce is getting some help, I'll type up a character sheet for them. I already have a basic concept of who they are so it'll be a piece of cake once I get back.)
( Have fun! )

Afrobrony said:
Jackie nods, calling, "Good luck!" As he leaves.

Light said:
sonter sighs, crossing his arms, "I'm a money hungry merc. and she was wrong, I was paid 10 million for a wound. a wound that wouldnt last long, that I would still be able to protect her while she healed. I knew the risk, and I knew what I was doing and why. I took a calculated risk, the only miscalculation is you now planning on doing something with me instead of asking for the guilds share of the cash."

TheGodSnake said:
sonter sighs, crossing his arms, "I'm a money hungry merc. and she was wrong, I was paid 10 million for a wound. a wound that wouldnt last long, that I would still be able to protect her while she healed. I knew the risk, and I knew what I was doing and why. I took a calculated risk, the only miscalculation is you now planning on doing something with me instead of asking for the guilds share of the cash."
Mist glares at Sonter. "You're a fool! Do you know how obvious it was that it was you?! Anyone in the Dragons Roar guild could figure it out. You know their guild leader isn't one to negotiate! Now I have to think of a way to end a battle because of you being money hungry! So instead of using useless comments you should be thinking of where you're going to go, because until this matter is settled you are banished!"

Light said:
Mist glares at Sonter. "You're a fool! Do you know how obvious it was that it was you?! Anyone in the Dragons Roar guild could figure it out. You know their guild leader isn't one to negotiate! Now I have to think of a way to end a battle because of you being money hungry! So instead of using useless comments you should be thinking of where you're going to go, because until this matter is settled you are banished!"
TheGodSnake said:
Jackie chuckles from behind him. "I'm still game for that share of the money," She walks forward so that she stands beside Sonter. "But 10 million for one fairy?" She hums in appreciation, "She's probably worth a pretty penny if someone will pay 10 million just for a wound. If this goes to war, then maybe we should see who wants her and collect."

CelticSol said:
Jackie chuckles from behind him. "I'm still game for that share of the money," She walks forward so that she stands beside Sonter. "But 10 million for one fairy?" She hums in appreciation, "She's probably worth a pretty penny if someone will pay 10 million just for a wound. If this goes to war, then maybe we should see who wants her and collect."
Sonter was extremely calm at his sentencing to banishment, until Jackie made her comment. as she spoke about collecting, he activated his speed enhancement, and quickly had his Katana at Jackie's throat, "youll do no such thing, or I will kill you"

TheGodSnake said:
Sonter was extremely calm at his sentencing to banishment, until Jackie made her comment. as she spoke about collecting, he activated his speed enhancement, and quickly had his Katana at Jackie's throat, "youll do no such thing, or I will kill you"
Jackie smirks despite the threat, not seeming the least bit nervous. In fact, her posture from before he attacked and after have not changed in the slightest. "Touchy for someone who sold her out. But it's nice to know you love the little fairy girl, I'm sure it'll warm her heart once her shoulder heals," Jackie looks down at the blade very nonchalantly, then back up to Sonter, eyes so cold and emotionless it seemed sinister. "You shouldn't threaten me, of all people," she says callously, a slight tilt to her head as five sharp points dig into his torso, directly on top of his heart, his stomach, his lungs, and on his side. If he looked down, he would see Jackie's hand is charcoal black, corrupted and elongated into a large, beast-like claw. "Unlike you, I've got nothing to lose."

He withdrew the blade from Jackies neck, "I swear, Dont touch her, I'll be watching." he looked at his brother, "money's in the usual drop, your half anyway," as he finished speaking, he disappeared, leaving behind nothing but wind. He ran towards Dragon's roar, stopping in a town to get a apaper and pen. he scrawled out a quick note. 'Stay safe, you have a permanent guardian now', he put the note in an envelope and ran the rest of the way to Dragons Roar, speeding through the battlefield, as the wind settled, an envelope was in Arcadia's hand.

((also posting this in DR))

( Currently 6AM )

TheGodSnake said:
He withdrew the blade from Jackies neck, "I swear, Dont touch her, I'll be watching." he looked at his brother, "money's in the usual drop, your half anyway," as he finished speaking, he disappeared, leaving behind nothing but wind. He ran towards Dragon's roar, stopping in a town to get a apaper and pen. he scrawled out a quick note. 'Stay safe, you have a permanent guardian now', he put the note in an envelope and ran the rest of the way to Dragons Roar, speeding through the battlefield, as the wind settled, an envelope was in Arcadia's hand.
((also posting this in DR))
Mist turned away swiftly and went to his office.

Light said:
( Currently 6AM )
Mist turned away swiftly and went to his office.
Jackie rubs her throat where the sword had been, her arm slowly returning to normal. She follows Mist, whistling, "He's got guts, I'll give him that."

CelticSol said:
Jackie rubs her throat where the sword had been, her arm slowly returning to normal. She follows Mist, whistling, "He's got guts, I'll give him that."
Mist suddenly makes a turn to the room with the pool table. He needed to relax.

Light said:
Mist suddenly makes a turn to the room with the pool table. He needed to relax.
Jackie leisurely follows, and once she sees the pool table, she grabs a cue, then sets up the balls in the frame. "You down for a game?"

CelticSol said:
Jackie leisurely follows, and once she sees the pool table, she grabs a cue, then sets up the balls in the frame. "You down for a game?"
Mist nods his head slowly. "Yeah. I need to take my mind off things for a while anyways."

Light said:
Mist nods his head slowly. "Yeah. I need to take my mind off things for a while anyways."
Jackie adjusts some of the balls, then she removes the frame, tossing him her cue and going to get her another one. She leans on her cue. "Maybe we can spar after this. Great stress reliever, y'know," she looks over to the pool table, then at him with a raised brow, "Do you want me to break?"

CelticSol said:
Jackie adjusts some of the balls, then she removes the frame, tossing him her cue and going to get her another one. She leans on her cue. "Maybe we can spar after this. Great stress reliever, y'know," she looks over to the pool table, then at him with a raised brow, "Do you want me to break?"
Mist nods his head. "Yeah." Mist thinks about sparring with her. It would be good change of pace. "Yeah I would like that."

Light said:
Mist nods his head. "Yeah." Mist thinks about sparring with her. It would be good change of pace. "Yeah I would like that."
"I'm gonna kick your ass, so you can prepare yourself for that while I kick your ass at pool," Then she leans on the table and hits the white ball, which causes all the others to spread along the table. Two land in the holes, both striped, and Jackie grins, "You're solids."

CelticSol said:
"I'm gonna kick your ass, so you can prepare yourself for that while I kick your ass at pool," Then she leans on the table and hits the white ball, which causes all the others to spread along the table. Two land in the holes, both striped, and Jackie grins, "You're solids."
Mist has an extremely tiny speck of blood hit a group of solids. He aligns himself and hits the white ball. The specks of blood lead most of the balls in the holes. At least 4. "Yup after you kick my ass in pool." He grins.

Light said:
Mist has an extremely tiny speck of blood hit a group of solids. He aligns himself and hits the white ball. The specks of blood lead most of the balls in the holes. At least 4. "Yup after you kick my ass in pool." He grins.
Jackie glares, "Fucking cheating piece of shit," She hisses. She looks carefully at all the balls, her eyes narrowed, then she leans down and hits the white ball, it spinning and nudging two striped into the holes. She looks at Mist sternly, "No magic, or I let Sanctum off his leash."

CelticSol said:
Jackie glares, "Fucking cheating piece of shit," She hisses. She looks carefully at all the balls, her eyes narrowed, then she leans down and hits the white ball, it spinning and nudging two striped into the holes. She looks at Mist sternly, "No magic, or I let Sanctum off his leash."
"No magic? Okay, I'll just be on my way then." Mist bursts into red mist. "I'm obviously not allowed here."

Light said:
"No magic? Okay, I'll just be on my way then." Mist bursts into red mist. "I'm obviously not allowed here."
"You know exactly what I mean, you're just being an asshole," She goes again, since Mist didn't, and knocks one more stripped ball in, only one left besides the eight ball.

CelticSol said:
"You know exactly what I mean, you're just being an asshole," She goes again, since Mist didn't, and knocks one more stripped ball in, only one left besides the eight ball.
Mist takes form. "Oh and I'm cheating?" Mist takes his turn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back