Excidium

Charles had a special job, or better said a destined assignment from the Primordial God himself, to join Excidium and listen to the orders of the guild leader for the sake of...balance. ''Guh, yes...yes balance. Whatever'' he said on a neutral tone. He entered the guild and seached through it until he found the guild leader. He was given information on how the leader looked like so he recognised him rather quiclky. But seeing that he was busy, he just sat there and waited.

@Light

Light said:
Mist swings at Jackie. Throwing a right hook at her face.
Jackie steps back out of the range of his swing, then gets close and slams the heel of her hand against his stomach, knocking the air out of him. She pivots quickly and kicks the back of his knees hard to knock him to the ground.

CelticSol said:
Jackie steps back out of the range of his swing, then gets close and slams the heel of her hand against his stomach, knocking the air out of him. She pivots quickly and kicks the back of his knees hard to knock him to the ground.
Mist falls down to the ground. "What the?" He gets up again and attempts to tackle Jackie.

Eva, had toured through the guild hall and had picked a particularly dark room at the end of the hall. After setting a few of her belongings there mostly by summoning them there she decided to go meet her 'guild mates'and found some people in the arena though the man was shit in a fist fight, "Come on you fight like a bitch, hit 'er!!"

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Eva, had toured through the guild hall and had picked a particularly dark room at the end of the hall. After setting a few of her belongings there mostly by summoning them there she decided to go meet her 'guild mates'and found some people in the arena though the man was shit in a fist fight, "Come on you fight like a bitch, hit 'er!!"

[/QUOTE]
Mist is honestly terrible when it comes to hand to hand combat. Yet he is a formidable foe when it comes to magic. Eva's blood started to boil when Mist simply looked at her. His gaze alone stirred something in her blood as if it were a warning.

Light said:
Mist falls down to the ground. "What the?" He gets up again and attempts to tackle Jackie.
Jackie slides a bit, but then she shifts her weight and stops. She holds Mist's waist, then leads down to whisper in his ear. "Y'know, my dad taught me a really useful fact when I was learning self defence. He said that while men are top heavy, women are bottom heavy, and you wanna know what that means for you?" She chuckles, her grip tightening hard, "It means that if I know what I'm doing - which I do- then you can't tackle me."

She uses the force he put into the tackle and throws both of them to the ground, Jackie shifting so she lands on top of Mist and pins his arms down with her knees. From nowhere, she pulls a switchblade, flipping out the blade and holding it to his throat. "Dead. I hope you know you're shit at fighting."

CelticSol said:
Jackie slides a bit, but then she shifts her weight and stops. She holds Mist's waist, then leads down to whisper in his ear. "Y'know, my dad taught me a really useful fact when I was learning self defence. He said that while men are top heavy, women are bottom heavy, and you wanna know what that means for you?" She chuckles, her grip tightening hard, "It means that if I know what I'm doing - which I do- then you can't tackle me."
She uses the force he put into the tackle and throws both of them to the ground, Jackie shifting so she lands on top of Mist and pins his arms down with her knees. From nowhere, she pulls a switchblade, flipping out the blade and holding it to his throat. "Dead. I hope you know you're shit at fighting."
Mi

CelticSol said:
Mist rolls his eyes. "Yeah, I've noticed, I never got the time to practice in hand to hand."

Light said:
Mi
Mist rolls his eyes. "Yeah, I've noticed, I never got the time to practice in hand to hand."
Jackie raises an eyebrow, closing th blade and shoving it into her shirt. She sits back, smirking. "I guess I'll have to teach you some self defence."

She gets up then holds out her hand to help him up.

CelticSol said:
Jackie raises an eyebrow, closing th blade and shoving it into her shirt. She sits back, smirking. "I guess I'll have to teach you some self defence."
She gets up then holds out her hand to help him up.
Mist takes her hand and gets up. "You'll teach me? Are you sure?"

Eva shakes and rubs her arms like she was just warming up at a fire, "Nice and toasty. How do you do with this?" A circle with a simple triangle in it appeared over Mist and multiplied the gravity by ten concentrating it on his upper body. "You know, what the demon said is right you guys are top heavy."

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Eva shakes and rubs her arms like she was just warming up at a fire, "Nice and toasty. How do you do with this?" A circle with a simple triangle in it appeared over Mist and multiplied the gravity by ten concentrating it on his upper body. "You know, what the demon said is right you guys are top heavy."

[/QUOTE]
Mist burst into blood mist and rained down. The blood traveled towards Eva and took form as Mist. He now stands extremely close to her. "Yeah, I wonder how it'll go when I clog your heart."

After the guild leader simingly finished his sparring with the woman who, from Charles's point of view, was rather zelous, he started to have a sweet old sadistic discussion with another woman who was even more zelous than other one. Since he got pretty bored wating he suddenly appeared next to Mist and Eva. ''Sorry to disturb your friendly chit-chat, but I'd like to know something : are you the leader of this guild?'' asked Charles on a neutral tone, looking at Mist, with an equally neutral expression.

@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]After the guild leader simingly finished his sparring with the woman who, from Charles's point of view, was rather zelous, he started to have a sweet old sadistic discussion with another woman who was even more zelous than other one. Since he got pretty bored wating he suddenly appeared next to Mist and Eva. ''Sorry to disturb your friendly chit-chat, but I'd like to know something : are you the leader of this guild?'' asked Charles on a neutral tone, looking at Mist, with an equally neutral expression.

@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira

[/QUOTE]
Mist looks at Charles. "Yes I am."

''Ok...Grettings, I am Charles Behemont, a transcedent vampire. I was sent here by a force, superior to myself, to join you as a subordinate, because of a future event and for the need of maintaining...balance, if that makes any sense to you'' said Charles.

@Light

Charles wasn't exactly surprised that Mist accepted the idea so easily. He lived long enough and met so many types of personalities that it didn't matter to him anymore. ''Very well'' he said as he started to walk upstairs.

@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Eva shakes and rubs her arms like she was just warming up at a fire, "Nice and toasty. How do you do with this?" A circle with a simple triangle in it appeared over Mist and multiplied the gravity by ten concentrating it on his upper body. "You know, what the demon said is right you guys are top heavy."

[/QUOTE]
Light said:
Mist burst into blood mist and rained down. The blood traveled towards Eva and took form as Mist. He now stands extremely close to her. "Yeah, I wonder how it'll go when I clog your heart."
"Be nice, Mist," Jackie reprimands, then looks to Eva, "So, we've got another new face," Her eyes brighten a bit as she grins a bit, "I'm Jackie, one of the poor sons of bitches who joined this guild. What's your name?"

CelticSol said:
"Be nice, Mist," Jackie reprimands, then looks to Eva, "So, we've got another new face," Her eyes brighten a bit as she grins a bit, "I'm Jackie, one of the poor sons of bitches who joined this guild. What's your name?"
Mist grunts and walks off. Heading outside to tend to the large hurricanes in the sky.

Eva just gives mist a cocky smile until Charles came along a switch flipped in her more than twisted mind and she made a resolution so deep within she wasn't even conscious of it. Her eyes flicked to Jackie coming out of her mind as if she hadn't just delved into it, "My name's Eva, like short for Evangeline...but not." Her mind was still on Charles and Her little skull and crossbones decided to follow him leaving it's trail as usual.

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Eva just gives mist a cocky smile until Charles came along a switch flipped in her more than twisted mind and she made a resolution so deep within she wasn't even conscious of it. Her eyes flicked to Jackie coming out of her mind as if she hadn't just delved into it, "My name's Eva, like short for Evangeline...but not." Her mind was still on Charles and Her little skull and crossbones decided to follow him leaving it's trail as usual.

[/QUOTE]
"Eva," She repeats, then nods to herself absently. "I won't ask what it's short for; I hate it whenever people ask me what Jackie is short for," She makes a face at the thought, but her eyes follow the little skull floating off, eyes sharp and focused on it. Jackie shifts to the side a bit, pulling out her cigarette packet and her lighter, then she lights the cigarette she grabs. She takes a long pull, then blows it out in a long sigh. "Jesus, it's been a long since I had a cig," Remembering that Eva is there, she looks at the other woman out of the corner of her eye, "You don't mind if I smoke, do you?"

@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira

Charles is aware that something is following him , but he doesn't care enough to investigate it. He just went upstairs and entered the first empty room he found. He sat on a chair and looked at the wierd skull and crossbones which followed him. ''Hmm...not that I care that much...But...Do you need something?'' he asked the skull, simingly with a bored attitude. Most people would conisder it awkward talking with a skull, but sincerely Charles didn't give a damn. ''Hah, I almost feel like Hamlet'' he thought to himself.

Eva just looked at Jackie with a blank expression her own cigarette hanging loosely from her mouth the trail leading to where smokey is in Charles's room. Smoke or Skelly (depending on Eva's mood) was doing circles around Charles a higher pitched purr coming from it, it rubbed it's head against Charles' cheek before spiraling up and settling on his head. Eva sighed, "I don't care but I do need to go after Smoke he's gone on an adventure again and hat normally doesn't end well... As in I have to kill a lot of people. Not that that's bad but you know it gets boring sometimes the screams are all the same." With that Eva turned and walked towards Charles' room simply following the smoke from her cigarette.

''Hmm...this is a pretty new situation for me...'' thought to himself Charles as the creature sat on his head. He didn't care that much about it though. ''I sure seem to attract peculiar creatures'' he said outloud. He just stood there with Smokey on his head, not giving a damn about it, looking at the door of his room. Some people might have found it hilarious.

@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira

Eva leaned against the door frame having followed the trail to Charles' room, "So this is the room of a Transcendent vampire huh? I really hope you do some redecorating it looks.....well shitty." Smoke chirped when it saw Eva and floated over to her unwinding itself from Charles it rubbed her face before curling around her and watching Charles From over her shoulder. "My name's Eva by the way."

Charles looked at Eva with his mesmerizing red eyes. ''I'm Charles Behemont'' he simply replied. So , the woman in front of him belived his room to be shitty...Frankly, there was only a chair, a desk and a bed in it and it was completely white, so she had a point. He didn't care much about it, but he did have an image to preserve. By covering his room with darkness with the role of some sort of portal, by using dark magic then combining it with astral energy manipulation , Charles changed his room to a really surreal one. It seemed he changed the elements of the room with something else brought through his dark portals , then adding a more colorful effect with energy from the astral plane. A square shaped hole remained on the ground and a triangle appeared on the celling, giving off light in circular motion. And the chair was now on the wall. The desk disappeared and so did the bed. Above anything else, the room seemed...bigger.

room_of_abstract_imagination_by_virus69-d5t0uv7.jpg

@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira

@Light @CelticSol @Daimao @Afrobrony (in case anyone ever visits his room xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back