Excidium

Light said:
Mist takes form. "Oh and I'm cheating?" Mist takes his turn.
She shrugs, "Technically, no, since we're playing the game wrong. You're not supposed to go until someone doesn't get a ball in, which I have each turn. Regardless, a two cheats make it fair," She takes her shot, knocking the last stripped ball into a hole, then pushes away from the table and leans against the wall. "But, since we already started the game through, then we'll just keep playing this way."

CelticSol said:
She shrugs, "Technically, no, since we're playing the game wrong. You're not supposed to go until someone doesn't get a ball in, which I have each turn. Regardless, a two cheats make it fair," She takes her shot, knocking the last stripped ball into a hole, then pushes away from the table and leans against the wall. "But, since we already started the game through, then we'll just keep playing this way."
Mist sighs. "I'm gonna loose this." Mist positions himself and knocks the last of his balls in.

Light said:
Mist sighs. "I'm gonna lose this." Mist positions himself and knocks the last of his balls in.
She smirks, then hits the eight ball in. "Ha! Looks like you owe me drinks," She leans on her cue, hip out and head raised proudly. "You still down for a spar? It'd be no magic, again, because Sanctum would make me kill you."

CelticSol said:
She smirks, then hits the eight ball in. "Ha! Looks like you owe me drinks," She leans on her cue, hip out and head raised proudly. "You still down for a spar? It'd be no magic, again, because Sanctum would make me kill you."
"Wait drinks?! You never said anything about that. I need to know exactly what's going on!"

Light said:
"Wait drinks?! You never said anything about that. I need to know exactly what's going on!"
"Silent agreement," She says innocently, "But valid nonetheless. But I'm really looking forward to sparring. Does the guild have a place for that?"

CelticSol said:
"Silent agreement," She says innocently, "But valid nonetheless. But I'm really looking forward to sparring. Does the guild have a place for that?"
Mist nods his head. "This guild has a place for everything. Even an ice cream room for some reason. Don't go in there, it's like walking into a freezer with ice cream." He starts to leave the room towards the arena.

Light said:
Mist nods his head. "This guild has a place for everything. Even an ice cream room for some reason. Don't go in there, it's like walking into a freezer with ice cream." He starts to leave the room towards the arena.
"This stuff is delicious," Alpha said, popping out from behind Jackie, holding an ice cream cone covered in a heaping pile of ice cream of varying flavors. Even more ice cream was smeared around his mouth. "It is by far one of the greatest human inventions that I have ever encountered."

Daimao said:
"This stuff is delicious," Alpha said, popping out from behind Jackie, holding an ice cream cone covered in a heaping pile of ice cream of varying flavors. Even more ice cream was smeared around his mouth. "It is by far one of the greatest human inventions that I have ever encountered."
The reason why Mist was telling Jackie to stay away was for the purpose of keeping it for himself. "No.... no!" He stares at Alpha in horror and disbelief.

Daimao said:
Light said:
The reason why Mist was telling Jackie to stay away was for the purpose of keeping it for himself. "No.... no!" He stares at Alpha in horror and disbelief.
She jumps again, then turns and smacks Alpha on the arm. "Don't scare me! God!" Jackie turns to look back at Mist and makes a face. "I used to love ice cream when I was human, but now, it's just kind of... bland. I don't care for it, which is a shame."

CelticSol said:
She jumps again, then turns and smacks Alpha on the arm. "Don't scare me! God!" Jackie turns to look back at Mist and makes a face. "I used to love ice cream when I was human, but now, it's just kind of... bland. I don't care for it, which is a shame."
"Then I will eat all of this icy cream for you," Alpha said to Jackie, giving Mist a mischievous grin.

Daimao said:
"Then I will eat all of this icy cream for you," Alpha said to Jackie, giving Mist a mischievous grin.
Jackie doesn't catch on a second, but when she does, she grins wide, "You're too sweet. Go ahead, eat your fill of the ice cream."

Daimao said:
CelticSol said:
Jackie doesn't catch on a second, but when she does, she grins wide, "You're too sweet. Go ahead, eat your fill of the ice cream."
"No! You must not eat any of my ice cream. Especially not the cookies and cream!" Mist turns to Jackie. "Stop telling him its okay to eat all my ice cream."

Light said:
"No! You must not eat any of my ice cream. Especially not the cookies and cream!" Mist turns to Jackie. "Stop telling him its okay to eat all my ice cream."
She smirks, "Sharing is caring, Mist," She crosses her arms, "Now, are you going to lead the way to the arena or what?"

Light said:
Alpha smiles. "Is the cookies and cream the one with unbaked dough in it? It was delicious," Alpha said with a smile, somehow managing to stuff his ice cream cone and all the ice cream in it into his mouth, swallowing it with one gulp.

Daimao said:
Alpha smiles. "Is the cookies and cream the one with unbaked dough in it? It was delicious," Alpha said with a smile, somehow managing to stuff his ice cream cone and all the ice cream in it into his mouth, swallowing it with one gulp.
Jackie laughs, nudging Alpha with her elbow, "Nice job!"

Daimao said:
CelticSol said:
Jackie laughs, nudging Alpha with her elbow, "Nice job!"
Mist was already walking off to the arena, he couldn't believe this. What Alpha had just done is borderline treason.

Alpha quickly licked the ice cream off of his face, before trotting after Mist. As he walked, he changed into his Cerberus form, a fanged grin on all three of his heads.

Daimao said:
Alpha quickly licked the ice cream off of his face, before trotting after Mist. As he walked, he changed into his Cerberus form, a fanged grin on all three of his heads.
Mist glanced at Alpha. He can smell the ice cream on his breath. "How could you?"

Light said:
Mist was already walking off to the arena, he couldn't believe this. What Alpha had just done is borderline treason.
Jackie follows after Mist, shrugging off her jacket as she walks in so she's just in her tank top, her right bicep tattooed with what looks like a long list of names, although they are all scratched out. She kicks off her shoes, then takes her place in the arena. She doesn't take any stance, simply standing there with her head tilted to the side. "You ready, Mist?"

CelticSol said:
Jackie follows after Mist, shrugging off her jacket as she walks in so she's just in her tank top, her right bicep tattooed with what looks like a long list of names, although they are all scratched out. She kicks off her shoes, then takes her place in the arena. She doesn't take any stance, simply standing there with her head tilted to the side. "You ready, Mist?"
Mist gets into the arena. "No not really. So how is this fight going down?"

Light said:
Mist gets into the arena. "No not really. So how is this fight going down?"
She raises an eyebrow, "Well, I'm guessing on this one, but I'm probably going to punch you, then you're gonna try to avoid it and punch me back, and then I'm going to try to punch you again. Rinse, wash, repeat. Ready?"

CelticSol said:
She raises an eyebrow, "Well, I'm guessing on this one, but I'm probably going to punch you, then you're gonna try to avoid it and punch me back, and then I'm going to try to punch you again. Rinse, wash, repeat. Ready?"
Mist shrugs his shoulders. "Seems easy. Yes."

Light said:
Mist shrugs his shoulders. "Seems easy. Yes."
Jackie grins, but it's more excited and adrenaline fueled than it had been, "Since I'm nice, I'll give you the first hit."

CelticSol said:
Jackie grins, but it's more excited and adrenaline fueled than it had been, "Since I'm nice, I'll give you the first hit."
Mist swings at Jackie. Throwing a right hook at her face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back