Excidium

Alecia put down the painting and casually pulled another grenade out of her pocket and looked at it blankly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Elitepikachuu said:
Alecia put down the painting and casually pulled another grenade out of her pocket and looked at it blankly.
Jackie looks at Alecia as blankly as she looks at the grenade, then sighs, "If you pull the pin on that damn thing, I'm letting you get blown up."

Alecia half smiled and slowly grabbed the pin with 2 fingers " I think I'd be just fine?" she said with a smile " I'm not sure if i could say the same about y'all though"

Azure Sky]''Ha-ah...some people. Do you need any help Mist?'' asked Charles who appeared out of nowhere. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10734-light/ said:
@Light[/URL] (I am anticipating a ''What took you so long?'' for some reason xD )
CelticSol said:
Jackie breaks through the wall herself, crossing her arms and looking very nonchalant. "Not the first time you've survived an explosion, Mist. Need any help, or are you okay?"
Elitepikachuu said:
The holy light blast from earlier disrupted the flow of mana in Mist. So he ended up taking a portion of the damage. He stood there with his right arm bloodied and limp. It would stay that way for now. Mist did not look happy at all. He was cross with Alecia, tired of Eva, had a shit load of sarcastic answers for Jackie nd wanted to kill Light.

"No not this time Jackie." He looks at Alecia and his eyes glow. Mist was done with all of it. "Pull the pin. Go for it. Just know I will control you with your own blood and make you hold the Damon thing." He looks at everyone else. "If anyone tries to stop me. I'll make sure you're blown to hell with her."

Alecia giggled and casually put the grenade in her pocket. "are you sure i would go to hell?" she asked playfully "i don't think i would wind up there. I think that i would probably wind up in Iceland or somewhere else instead" she said looking at the ceiling fan. " your arm looks a bit funny, you should do something about that soon." she added innocently before laying back on the couch.

Light said:
The holy light blast from earlier disrupted the flow of mana in Mist. So he ended up taking a portion of the damage. He stood there with his right arm bloodied and limp. It would stay that way for now. Mist did not look happy at all. He was cross with Alecia, tired of Eva, had a shit load of sarcastic answers for Jackie nd wanted to kill Light.
"No not this time Jackie." He looks at Alecia and his eyes glow. Mist was done with all of it. "Pull the pin. Go for it. Just know I will control you with your own blood and make you hold the Damon thing." He looks at everyone else. "If anyone tries to stop me. I'll make sure you're blown to hell with her."
Jackie runs her hands through her hair, then grabs Mist's by his unharmed bicep, "Come on, you can be pissed and blow up the others later. Let's get your arm fixed up." She starts to drag him off elsewhere.

Mist grunts and follows Jackie. His arm drops blood and it forms into blood mist hurricanes. His true pupil starts to show on his right side. A single blood mist hurricane floating around in a black pupil with blood mist inching along the bottom. His mana was about to go erratic. It was easy to tell because of the mini blood mist hurricanes starting to completely crystallize.

( @Elitepikachuu )

Light said:
Mist grunts and follows Jackie. His arm drops blood and it forms into blood mist hurricanes. His true pupil starts to show on his right side. A single blood mist hurricane floating around in a black pupil with blood mist inching along the bottom. His mana was about to go erratic. It was easy to tell because of the mini blood mist hurricanes starting to completely crystallize.
( @Elitepikachuu )
Jackie takes him to her room, then sits him down on the bed as she turns and shuffles through a large duffle bag. Her room is simple, with the only personalized touches being a very well used white board stuck to the wall, a large photo album resting on her dresser, and a picture frame on her bedside table. She turns back to Mist with a first aid kit in one hand, a half empty bottle of vodka in the other. She raises an eyebrow, gesturing with the bottle. "You ready?"

CelticSol said:
Jackie takes him to her room, then sits him down on the bed as she turns and shuffles through a large duffle bag. Her room is simple, with the only personalized touches being a very well used white board stuck to the wall, a large photo album resting on her dresser, and a picture frame on her bedside table. She turns back to Mist with a first aid kit in one hand, a half empty bottle of vodka in the other. She raises an eyebrow, gesturing with the bottle. "You ready?"
"For what? A drink off?" Mist shakes his head and sighs. "Kidding... Yeah. I am."

Alecia sat by the doorway and quietly giggled while pulling out a grenade. She silently and slowly cracked open the door a tiny bit then pulled the pin and rolled that grenade into the room. she slammed the door shut then quickly ran down the hallway and bolted back to the lobby and hid behind the reception counter giggling.

@Light @CelticSol

@Azure Sky @Elitepikachuu

Assuming Charles can hear his thoughts, Bruce thinks back at him "I'll keep that in mind, Xavier," obviously teasing at his power and his name. As he was gathering the last bits of food he heard the explosions he walked on over saying "what's going on now?" Bruce then sees Alecia running into the lobby "you seem to know," he points at her.

Afrobrony said:
@Azure Sky @Elitepikachuu
Assuming Charles can hear his thoughts, Bruce thinks back at him "I'll keep that in mind, Xavier," obviously teasing at his power and his name. As he was gathering the last bits of food he heard the explosions he walked on over saying "what's going on now?" Bruce then sees Alecia running into the lobby "you seem to know," he points at her.
Alecia stood up and gave Bruce a strange look " did i do something? " she asked innocently, almost giggling.

@Afrobrony

Elitepikachuu said:
Alecia stood up and gave Bruce a strange look " did i do something? " she asked innocently almost giggling.
"Well... you kinda ran away as if you looked like you did. Then you hid and that just set off alarms all throughout my head." The giggling just sealed the deal but he decided not to mention it "plus you just seem like one of those people who like to cause chaos wherever they go. I know quite a few people like that."

( ALL THOSE GOING ON THE QUESTS MAY GO NOW. LIKE THIS POST SO I KNOW YOU READ IT AND MAKE A FOLLOW UP POST OF YOUR CHARACTER LEAVING ON THE NUETRAL TAB THE GUILD TO THE TEMPLE NEAR DRAGONS ORDER IF YOU WERE SENT TO THE AREA. AND THE JOURNEY TO THE FAR CITY TO THE WEST DEALING WITH THE CRASH SITE.

THOSE GOING ON THE TEMPLE QUEST MAKE SURE WHEN YOU ARRIVE THERE YOU SWITCH TO THE IN CHARACTER ROLE PLAY TAB SINCE THE TEMPLE IS IN THEIR AREA. I REPEAT. IF YOU ARE GOING ON THE QUEST DO NOT REPLY HERE REPLY ON THE NUETRAL UNLESS YOUR CHARACTER IS STAYING. @Elitepikachuu @CelticSol Both of you are going to the crash site. )

Alecia giggled more and gave Bruce a playful look " do you know me? " she asked inquisitively " and what exactly is chaos anyway? is it the disorganization of normal activities? Is life constant chaos?" Alecia asked bruce.

Light said:
"For what? A drink off?" Mist shakes his head and sighs. "Kidding... Yeah. I am."
Jackie rolls her eyes as she uncaps the bottle and pours some vodka on her hands to clean them, then dumps some on a cloth before she grabs Mist's hand and holds his arm out straight. She starts to clean off the blood so she can see the cuts from the shrapnel. She doesn't look up at him when she speaks. "Do you want to rant or anything? If you do want to, I'll listen."

Elitepikachuu said:
Alecia sat by the doorway and quietly giggled while pulling out a grenade. She silently and slowly cracked open the door a tiny bit then pulled the pin and rolled that grenade into the room. she slammed the door shut then quickly ran down the hallway and bolted back to the lobby and hid behind the reception counter giggling.

@Light @CelticSol
Jackie spots the grenade and her eyes widen as something in her shadow rolls over and grabs it. The grenade goes flying out the window a few seconds before it detonates, which blows out the glass of her window. Jackie shifts herself so she takes the brunt of the glass shards flying about, which cuts through her back. A laughing voice, deep and rough and somewhat similar to what Mist heard of Sanctum's voice, rumbles through the room as the shadow solidifies and stands, a similar shape to a ghost. "That was close, wouldn't you say, Monkey?"

Jackie sighs as she returns to cleaning out the wound. "I told you not to come out, Maverick," She shakes her head, then looks up to Mist, "That Alecia's a bit of a pest, isn't she?"

CelticSol said:
Jackie spots the grenade and her eyes widen as something in her shadow rolls over and grabs it. The grenade goes flying out the window a few seconds before it detonates, which blows out the glass of her window. Jackie shifts herself so she takes the brunt of the glass shards flying about, which cuts through her back. A laughing voice, deep and rough and somewhat similar to what Mist heard of Sanctum's voice, rumbles through the room as the shadow solidifies and stands, a similar shape to a ghost. "That was close, wouldn't you say, Monkey?"
Jackie sighs as she returns to cleaning out the wound. "I told you not to come out, Maverick," She shakes her head, then looks up to Mist, "That Alecia's a bit of a pest, isn't she?"
Mist nods his head and looks at Maverick. "I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't call her a monkey. Or any of my guild members. Also yes Alecia has a.... different way of thinking and handling things. Which is why I want you to go to the crash site with Nether, Layla, Lana, and Alecia. Since both you and Nether are double ranked you both can be in charge. It just depends on who overrules the other. Forget me, just go. The holy light is tampering to much with me. Just like a mage runs out of mana I'm running out of my self for a bit. I'll come back in about 10 minutes. Use that blood mist hurricane that seems to only take orders from you to catch up." He points at her red necklace. Mist slowly starts to unravel. "Make sure you bring them home safe Jackie."

Light said:
Mist nods his head and looks at Maverick. "I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't call her a monkey. Or any of my guild members. Also yes Alecia has a.... different way of thinking and handling things. Which is why I want you to go to the crash site with Nether, Layla, Lana, and Alecia. Since both you and Nether are double ranked you both can be in charge. It just depends on who overrules the other. Forget me, just go. The holy light is tampering to much with me. Just like a mage runs out of mana I'm running out of my self for a bit. I'll come back in about 10 minutes. Use that blood mist hurricane that seems to only take orders from you to catch up." He points at her red necklace. Mist slowly starts to unravel. "Make sure you bring them home safe Jackie."
She puts her hand on Mist's arm, and some of her mana enters him through the touch. "That's the only mana I have that's stable enough to give to you. It should help you get back on your feet," she stands up, then hands him the Med kit after a moment of thought. "You might be able to get some use out of this, so keep it," She looks like she's about to leave, but hesitates, "I'll... I'll do my best. I hope you realize I might not act the same if I do." At her words, corruption starts to wind down her arms, and Maverick cackles, "Catch up when you're able."

She vanishes, reappearing right beside Nether. Maverick follows behind her, his ghost like arms wound around her neck like he's piggyback riding, but the grip looks a little like he's holding too tight. She looks over at Nether, "What's happened so far?"

@Peaceswore

Users who are viewing this thread

Back