Excidium

Light said:
Mist sighs. "Does it really have to come to this?"
Jackie turns her head to Mist, arms extended away from her sides, the corruption visibly spreading to curve the edges of her cheeks. "He made his choice, and he should've known there would be consequences. The sentence is your choice, but you should know that I will take him out if he retaliates to his sentence."

CelticSol said:
Jackie turns her head to Mist, arms extended away from her sides, the corruption visibly spreading to curve the edges of her cheeks. "He made his choice, and he should've known there would be consequences. The sentence is your choice, but you should know that I will take him out if he retaliates to his sentence."
"On second thought. Maybe you should fight Isabel.... witch Isabel would go dangerously with me." He doesn't say why because others are in the room. "I could be the support type and guard every member wih some blood mist hurricanes and if we need to I can send a couple big ones over."

Light said:
"On second thought. Maybe you should fight Isabel.... witch Isabel would go dangerously with me." He doesn't say why because others are in the room. "I could be the support type and guard every member wih some blood mist hurricanes and if we need to I can send a couple big ones over."
Jackie's face is impassive, but there's a shift in her posture, very slight, but the corruption spreads a little farther on her body, and her eyes turn much darker in colour. She grins, her eyes fading to dark grey, "With pleasure."

CelticSol said:
Jackie's face is impassive, but there's a shift in her posture, very slight, but the corruption spreads a little farther on her body, and her eyes turn much darker in colour. She grins, her eyes fading to dark grey, "With pleasure."
Mist raises an eyebrow at her changing. Mist has blood mist wrap around them. Trapping them in a dome just in case to contain her. "Jackie?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Light said:
Mist raises an eyebrow at her changing. Mist has blood mist wrap around them. Trapping them in a dome just in case to contain her. "Jackie?"
There is something clearly not Jackie in her eyes, dark grey and darting around wildly, malevolent grin ever present. When she speaks, her voice distinctly deep, rasping, and demonic voice, and in a tone that doesn't belong to her, she whispers, eyes wide and grin even wider, "She is nothing but my puppet..." The expression on her face abruptly shifts, falling into horror, and she clutches at her ears, whispering viciously to herself. "Shut up! Get out of my head!"

Last edited by a moderator:
CelticSol said:
There is something clearly not Jackie in her eyes, dark grey and darting around wildly, malevolent grin ever present. When she speaks, her voice distinctly deep, rasping, and demonic voice, and in a tone that doesn't belong to her, she whispers, eyes wide and grin even wider, "She is nothing but my puppet..." The expression on her face abruptly shifts, falling into horror, and she clutches at her ears, whispering viciously to herself. "Shut up! Get out of my head!"
Mist raises eyebrow. Maybe if he tried something quickly he could see what in her head.

Light said:
Mist raises eyebrow. Maybe if he tried something quickly he could see what in her head.
Jackie crouches down, eyes shut and her hands hard over her ears, the lines of corruption receding in some places, spreading farther in other. She doesn't speak audibly, her voice so low it's impossible to hear.

CelticSol said:
Jackie crouches down, eyes shut and her hands hard over her ears, the lines of corruption receding in some places, spreading farther in other. She doesn't speak audibly, her voice so low it's impossible to hear.
Mist turns into his mana form. He enters Jackie's body to take a look at the corruption magic.

Afrobrony said:
"Well Mist wants to fight Isabel, so that part is covered. I honestly think we should wait until the last moment when they've gathered their forces to see who shows up to the battle and whatnot. I can guess that Arcadia will be there, maybe not as a fighter but a medic. That guy with sword arm will most definitely be there. Other than those three, I can't think of anyone else. Granted, you probably know that guild better than me, Jackie."
Bruce simply saluted and ran off to find Sonter, wherever he might be. @TheGodSnake
Sonter, was in the fields outside the Guild, practicing, which he still did. he shot arrows then ran after them to either catch, or cut them. he shot an arrow just before Bruce walked around the corner, and managed to catch it just before it wouldve hit him.

TheGodSnake said:
Sonter, was in the fields outside the Guild, practicing, which he still did. he shot arrows then ran after them to either catch, or cut them. he shot an arrow just before Bruce walked around the corner, and managed to catch it just before it wouldve hit him.
( Gs you're the current MVP of the plot. Where were you? xD You were probably busy can't blame you. Anyways everyone in Dragons Roar is fighting Dark Isabel for training for the rank up test. So if Gart wants to jump in he can. Everything that's happening on both sides is all because of your one simple action. Congratulations you plot weaver. )

Light said:
Mist turns into his mana form. He enters Jackie's body to take a look at the corruption magic.
The inside of the corruption magic - and by extent, Jackie's head - is full of snake- like whispering voices, all speaking a language Mist doesn't know. Hundreds overlapped on top of each other, each whisper getting louder once Mist is noticed around them. One voice, however, speaks louder and clearer, which is identical to the voice that spoke through Jackie.

It speaks incoherently, Mist only able to hear bits and pieces, "... Jackie... Your flesh is mine... Your will is mine..." As it speaks in soft, frantic whispers, apparently speaking to Jackie, until suddenly Mist feels the presence close to him, and the voice shrieks so loudly and horribly in Mist's mind that, if it were an actual voice, it would probably make Mist want to claw his ears out. "THIS BODY IS MINE!!!"

At the scream, Mist is pushed forcefully out of the corruption as Jackie collapses, down on all fours but seeming to be in control. She breathes heavily, as she had been suffocated the entire time. She looks up at Mist, sweating and exhausted. "Are you out of your fucking mind?"

Light said:
( Gs you're the current MVP of the plot. Where were you? xD You were probably busy can't blame you. Anyways everyone in Dragons Roar is fighting Dark Isabel for training for the rank up test. So if Gart wants to jump in he can. Everything that's happening on both sides is all because of your one simple action. Congratulations you plot weaver. )
((hey, I try, I usually write original fiction in my head, ive got multiple plotlines and stories stored up here, I just never have the time to get it down on paper. and yes, Ive been busy, last week of the quarter id now and to be honest, every time I check in, im lost as to whats going on.))

CelticSol said:
The inside of the corruption magic - and by extent, Jackie's head - is full of snake- like whispering voices, all speaking a language Mist doesn't know. Hundreds overlapped on top of each other, each whisper getting louder once Mist is noticed around them. One voice, however, speaks louder and clearer, which is identical to the voice that spoke through Jackie.
It speaks incoherently, Mist only able to hear bits and pieces, "... Jackie... Your flesh is mine... Your will is mine..." As it speaks in soft, frantic whispers, apparently speaking to Jackie, until suddenly Mist feels the presence close to him, and the voice shrieks so loudly and horribly in Mist's mind that, if it were an actual voice, it would probably make Mist want to claw his ears out. "THIS BODY IS MINE!!!"

At the scream, Mist is pushed forcefully out of the corruption as Jackie collapses, down on all fours but seeming to be in control. She breathes heavily, as she had been suffocated the entire time. She looks up at Mist, sweating and exhausted. "Are you out of your fucking mind?"
Mist nods. Breathing heavily. "Yeah.... I am. Is it still trying to take over?"

TheGodSnake said:
((hey, I try, I usually write original fiction in my head, ive got multiple plotlines and stories stored up here, I just never have the time to get it down on paper. and yes, Ive been busy, last week of the quarter id now and to be honest, every time I check in, im lost as to whats going on.))
( I understand. Can you tell me what Sonter might do about these turn of events? )

Light said:
Mist nods. Breathing heavily. "Yeah.... I am. Is it still trying to take over?"
Jackie looks at him sharply, her eyes narrowed, "Ask me no questions and I'll tell you no lies, Mist," she takes a few more deep breathes, eyes closed, "But it's confused and angry on how you managed to get in, so it's adjusting so you can't do it again. I think I have a handle on it for now."

CelticSol said:
Jackie looks at him sharply, her eyes narrowed, "Ask me no questions and I'll tell you no lies, Mist," she takes a few more deep breathes, eyes closed, "But it's confused and angry on how you managed to get in, so it's adjusting so you can't do it again. I think I have a handle on it for now."
Mist nods. "You should go some rest." The dome falls. "You all should get some rest."

Light said:
Mist nods. "You should go some rest." The dome falls. "You all should get some rest."
Jackie gets up off the floor, but she shakes her head. "You got a brief glimpse of the inside of my head, Mist. That shit doesn't just stop when I fall asleep."

CelticSol said:
Jackie gets up off the floor, but she shakes her head. "You got a brief glimpse of the inside of my head, Mist. That shit doesn't just stop when I fall asleep."
"Yes, but when you do sleep you'll have more strength to fight it."

Eva rode through the dark woods on a rickety old cart being pulled by a large yet terrified looking man. Holding her cigarette in her right hand she watched him shake with fear...or maybe that's the weight of his whole village being on this cart? Eva shrugged off the wpthought and nestled into her chair the bones clicking together as she did the man glanced but whipped his head back around holding in a choked sob. He saw the thrones of nines that Eva had made after massacring every person in his village, the worst part was that she had captured his wife and daughters in some spell forcing him to do what she wished in hopes of getting them back safely. Eva looked down at the base of the throne and blankly stared at the bodies she had torn the life from and felt....nothing. Not even the sick joy the would classify her as a homicidal lunatic, no she just saw and accepted the bloody mass of bodies which the bones stemmed from. The man stopped and she looked up as he stammered, "W-we're here milady." Eva stood up, "Good."

She stepped off of the cart and on even ground the man was a giant standing a full head taller than her, compared to her leaner frame it looked as if he should easy crush her but instead he. Cringed showing signs of wanting to curl up, she stopped ten feet away from him turning back to face him almost absentmindedly. "I'm forgetting something aren't I?" He nodded shakily and she beamed as if she just remembered, "Oh yes that's right your women...here you go." A beautiful but terrified woman dropped out of a black disc holding a smaller girl in her arms a angry looking teenage girl dropped out after. "Safe and sound as I promised, now remember, I will come looking for you and if I find you as weak as this you will join that bloody mess there." Eva gestured towards the decaying throne. "Keep that with you wherever you go and let no one touch it or I'll know...and I WON'T be happy." She turned towards the large guild house and lazily pushed the door open but before going in she turned her head to face him, "just so you know I was in a good mood when I massacred your people, now shoo You have a lot of strength to gain before our next meeting." With that she turned away and entered the building taking a drag on her cigarette, "Who's the top dog here." She spoke in a normal voice but the sound ripped through the building rattling it to it's very foundations.

Light said:
"Yes, but when you do sleep you'll have more strength to fight it."
Jackie frowns at him. "Ever heard of a nightmare? You don't get much sleep with those, I hear," she sounds sarcastic and bitter, "And I prefer not to see the flesh melt off my brother's bones. I've already seen it too many times."

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Eva rode through the dark woods on a rickety old cart being pulled by a large yet terrified looking man. Holding her cigarette in her right hand she watched him shake with fear...or maybe that's the weight of his whole village being on this cart? Eva shrugged off the wpthought and nestled into her chair the bones clicking together as she did the man glanced but whipped his head back around holding in a choked sob. He saw the thrones of nines that Eva had made after massacring every person in his village, the worst part was that she had captured his wife and daughters in some spell forcing him to do what she wished in hopes of getting them back safely. Eva looked down at the base of the throne and blankly stared at the bodies she had torn the life from and felt....nothing. Not even the sick joy the would classify her as a homicidal lunatic, no she just saw and accepted the bloody mass of bodies which the bones stemmed from. The man stopped and she looked up as he stammered, "W-we're here milady." Eva stood up, "Good."
She stepped off of the cart and on even ground the man was a giant standing a full head taller than her, compared to her leaner frame it looked as if he should easy crush her but instead he. Cringed showing signs of wanting to curl up, she stopped ten feet away from him turning back to face him almost absentmindedly. "I'm forgetting something aren't I?" He nodded shakily and she beamed as if she just remembered, "Oh yes that's right your women...here you go." A beautiful but terrified woman dropped out of a black disc holding a smaller girl in her arms a angry looking teenage girl dropped out after. "Safe and sound as I promised, now remember, I will come looking for you and if I find you as weak as this you will join that bloody mess there." Eva gestured towards the decaying throne. "Keep that with you wherever you go and let no one touch it or I'll know...and I WON'T be happy." She turned towards the large guild house and lazily pushed the door open but before going in she turned her head to face him, "just so you know I was in a good mood when I massacred your people, now shoo You have a lot of strength to gain before our next meeting." With that she turned away and entered the building taking a drag on her cigarette, "Who's the top dog here." She spoke in a normal voice but the sound ripped through the building rattling it to it's very foundations.

[/QUOTE]
CelticSol said:
Jackie frowns at him. "Ever heard of a nightmare? You don't get much sleep with those, I hear," she sounds sarcastic and bitter, "And I prefer not to see the flesh melt off my brother's bones. I've already seen it too many times."
Mist frowns. "Maybe you need a..... hmm?" He hears a call from downstairs. "Will you give me a moment?"

Mist exits and walks down the stairs. "That would be me."

Eva looked up at Mist taking in another breath of cigarette smoke before letting it out, "Good I'm joining your guild." She walked toward the rooms seeming to already know where they were, but upon further inspection one could see multiple smoke trails going throughout the building they returned to forming back into the little skull and crossbones before letting out a cat-like purr.

Light said:
Mist frowns. "Maybe you need a..... hmm?" He hears a call from downstairs. "Will you give me a moment?"
Mist exits and walks down the stairs. "That would be me."
Jackie sighs, following him down. She spots Eva, but doesn't speak to her, instead tapping Mist's arm, "Do you want me to go find Sonter?"

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Eva looked up at Mist taking in another breath of cigarette smoke before letting it out, "Good I'm joining your guild." She walked toward the rooms seeming to already know where they were, but upon further inspection one could see multiple smoke trails going throughout the building they returned to forming back into the little skull and crossbones before letting out a cat-like purr.

[/QUOTE]
Mist nods. "Yes sure."

CelticSol said:
Jackie sighs, following him down. She spots Eva, but doesn't speak to her, instead tapping Mist's arm, "Do you want me to go find Sonter?"
Mist looks at Jackie and smiles. "Yes please. Bruce seems to be taking too long."

Light said:
Mist looks at Jackie and smiles. "Yes please. Bruce seems to be taking too long."
Jackie doesn't return his smile, instead scowling at him before she turns and heads outside. She spots Sonter and heads over to him, arms crossed, "So, it seems you've been busy," Jackie drawls, "Mist wants to see you."

CelticSol said:
Jackie doesn't return his smile, instead scowling at him before she turns and heads outside. She spots Sonter and heads over to him, arms crossed, "So, it seems you've been busy," Jackie drawls, "Mist wants to see you."
Sonter senses something wrong by Jackie's tone but stays calm, "Lead the way"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back