Excidium

CelticSol said:
She shrugs, "That's fine. My dad didn't interfere much in the field, because he had five kids and a wife to take care of. Though he got us all trained in self-defence and marksmanship, and by the time I finished, I could disarm a man twice my size and shoot a coke can right in its logo at 1000 yards with a rifle."
She grins proudly, but kicks the desk forward, hard enough that it hits Mist's thigh, "Hey, I get that you're pissed, but you need to calm down. We just talked about your temper."
Mist sighs. The blood mist hurricanes relax and so does he. "Yeah.... don't worry about that Bruce. He was just doing it for money."

( @Afrobrony )

CelticSol said:
She shrugs, "That's fine. My dad didn't interfere much in the field, because he had five kids and a wife to take care of. Though he got us all trained in self-defence and marksmanship, and by the time I finished, I could disarm a man twice my size and shoot a coke can right in its logo at 1000 yards with a rifle."
She grins proudly, but kicks the desk forward, hard enough that it hits Mist's thigh, "Hey, I get that you're pissed, but you need to calm down. We just talked about your temper."
Bruce laughs a bit "Jackie, you should get more training than whatever your dad gave you. There's only one person you'll ever need to go to. My grandma, the greatest martial artist of all time. She's also the only person, place, or thing that I will ever truly fear."

Light said:
Mist sighs. The blood mist hurricanes relax and so does he. "Yeah.... don't worry about that Bruce. He was just doing it for money."
( @Afrobrony )
He cleared his throat "still though, attacking someone part of the guild he has an alliance with was a bad move. He knows what could happen."

Afrobrony said:
Bruce laughs a bit "Jackie, you should get more training than whatever your dad gave you. There's only one person you'll ever need to go to. My grandma, the greatest martial artist of all time. She's also the only person, place, or thing that I will ever truly fear."
He cleared his throat "still though, attacking someone part of the guild he has an alliance with was a bad move. He knows what could happen."
Mist nods. "If a war does break out I want you to leave their guild leader to me."

Light said:
Mist nods. "If a war does break out I want you to leave their guild leader to me."
"The multiple personality one? Yeah, sure. But about Sonter, it seems like you already knew that he did it. Have you already done something about him?"

Afrobrony said:
Jackie laughs, "Amen to that. I've been afraid of my great-aunt Grace ever since she threw a sandal with enough force to knock my dad out, and my dad was a big dude," She shakes her head nostalgically, "But, on the topic of the fairy girl, we should be careful for her if war breaks out. She's a doctor, I know, but from what I've heard of the Fae, they can be really dangerous when in danger."

(Fuck, alerts went AWOL. Sorry)

CelticSol said:
Jackie laughs, "Amen to that. I've been afraid of my great-aunt Grace ever since she threw a sandal with enough force to knock my dad out, and my dad was a big dude," She shakes her head nostalgically, "But, on the topic of the fairy girl, we should be careful for her if war breaks out. She's a doctor, I know, but from what I've heard of the Fae, they can be really dangerous when in danger."
"I can take care of the fairy," said Alpha, stepping out from behind Bruce. "It wouldn't be the first time I've eaten a Fae."

CelticSol said:
Daimao said:
"I can take care of the fairy," said Alpha, stepping out from behind Bruce. "It wouldn't be the first time I've eaten a Fae."
"Yeah, I'm not going to fight her, she fixed me up and as long as I'm in debt to her I cannot attack her. Honor and all that. I technically should stop anyone from attacking her but I'll let it slide." Bruce turned to Alpha "and don't stand behind me like. I don't like your smell."

Daimao said:
Jackie jumps a foot in the air. "Jesus fucking CHRIST, Alpha! You scared the bejesus out of me!"

Afrobrony said:
"Yeah, I'm not going to fight her, she fixed me up and as long as I'm in debt to her I cannot attack her. Honor and all that. I technically should stop anyone from attacking her but I'll let it slide." Bruce turned to Alpha "and don't stand behind me like. I don't like your smell."
CelticSol said:
Jackie jumps a foot in the air. "Jesus fucking CHRIST, Alpha! You scared the bejesus out of me!"
"Says the man who smells to me like a week old corpse of a skunk covered in fresh feces," replied Alpha to Bruce, before looking at Jackie. "I apologize. That was not my intent."

Daimao said:
"Says the man who smells to me like a week old corpse of a skunk covered in fresh feces," replied Alpha to Bruce, before looking at Jackie. "I apologize. That was not my intent."
"I do not, your nose is just put on wrong. You're the one who smells like a week old corpse. And older. Minus the skunk and feces."

Mist raises an eyebrow at Alpha's comment. He shakes his head and sighs. "We need a plan, one to figure out how to evade a war. Two, figure out how to handle it if one happens."

Daimao said:
Afrobrony said:
"I do not, your nose is just put on wrong. You're the one who smells like a week old corpse. And older. Minus the skunk and feces."
"The two of you are like bickering old ladies. And it's fine, Alpha. But shouldn't we stay on task? Maybe even just a little bit?"

Afrobrony said:
CelticSol said:
"The two of you are like bickering old ladies. And it's fine, Alpha. But shouldn't we stay on task? Maybe even just a little bit?"
"It is possible that is caused by the wild animal I ate before coming here," Alpha said to Bruce, showing off a mouth full of razor sharp, bloody fangs, before turning to Jackie and nodding his head. "As you wish."

Light said:
Mist raises an eyebrow at Alpha's comment. He shakes his head and sighs. "We need a plan, one to figure out how to evade a war. Two, figure out how to handle it if one happens."
"Simple, we meet with Dragon's Roar to negotiate. We also go after whoever ordered the hit on Arcadia in the first place, as two guilds." Bruce looked up as if remembering something "it's like a family feud, you gotta get through and stick together. Otherwise, you all just end up dead."

Afrobrony said:
"Simple, we meet with Dragon's Roar to negotiate. We also go after whoever ordered the hit on Arcadia in the first place, as two guilds." Bruce looked up as if remembering something "it's like a family feud, you gotta get through and stick together. Otherwise, you all just end up dead."
"Negotiations will be hard with their type of guild leader. The only personality I can think of that will give us the chance to talk is her Royal one. The nice one. I just need to know when she comes out... Nether! Get in here! I have a job for you!"

( @Peaceswore )

Afrobrony said:
"I wouldn't be so quick to think about negotiations," Jackie warns, "If someone on their side has figured this out, too, then they could be expecting action against Sonter," Jackie's eyes look to Mist, "Are you ready and able to do that?"

Light said:
"Negotiations will be hard with their type of guild leader. The only personality I can think of that will give us the chance to talk is her Royal one. The nice one. I just need to know when she comes out... Nether! Get in here! I have a job for you!"
( @Peaceswore )
CelticSol said:
"I wouldn't be so quick to think about negotiations," Jackie warns, "If someone on their side has figured this out, too, then they could be expecting action against Sonter," Jackie's eyes look to Mist, "Are you ready and able to do that?"
"If they ask for punishment on Sonter I say we punish him. He knew better. He knew there'd be consequences if we found out what happened. I'd expect the same treatment against me if I did something like that."

Afrobrony said:
"If they ask for punishment on Sonter I say we punish him. He knew better. He knew there'd be consequences if we found out what happened. I'd expect the same treatment against me if I did something like that."
"The punishment has to fit the crime, so we can't just default to killing him. Maybe..." Jackie rubs her temples, "Maybe exile?"

CelticSol said:
Mist thinks for a minute. Exiling his brother was a hefty decision.

CelticSol said:
"The punishment has to fit the crime, so we can't just default to killing him. Maybe..." Jackie rubs her temples, "Maybe exile?"
"That could work, of course, we could always go for some sort of plea deal. A smaller punishment in exchange for his aid in killing whoever ordered the attack."

Afrobrony said:
"That could work, of course, we could always go for some sort of plea deal. A smaller punishment in exchange for his aid in killing whoever ordered the attack."
"Most assassins have a reputation to uphold. If word gets out that he killed a contractor, his business will go down, so he might not be so eager to go for that," Jackie's eyes narrow, "And he committed a crime by harming an innocent. It might be hypocritical of me, but I will be damned if he isn't punished appropriately."

CelticSol said:
"Most assassins have a reputation to uphold. If word gets out that he killed a contractor, his business will go down, so he might not be so eager to go for that," Jackie's eyes narrow, "And he committed a crime by harming an innocent. It might be hypocritical of me, but I will be damned if he isn't punished appropriately."
"I never said he had to kill the contractor. I just said he had to help us. Tell us if he knows who contacted him in the first place. We could also take some of the money away from him." Bruce stood up "I'm also pretty sure that he'd be willing to help us anyways."

Afrobrony said:
"I never said he had to kill the contractor. I just said he had to help us. Tell us if he knows who contacted him in the first place. We could also take some of the money away from him." Bruce stood up "I'm also pretty sure that he'd be willing to help us anyways."
Jackie shrugs. "I wouldn't be too sure of that one, Bruce."

CelticSol said:
Jackie shrugs. "I wouldn't be too sure of that one, Bruce."
"Well I guess he could've just been pretending to get close to her but I'm still fairly certain they are friends."

Mist really seems lost in thought. This is obvious because the blood mist hurricanes are floating around confused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back