Excidium

"I apologize," said Alpha, rolling off of Jackie and laying in the blood puddle."Now what do we do?" He asked as Gamma licked blood off his face.

Daimao said:
"I apologize," said Alpha, rolling off of Jackie and laying in the blood puddle."Now what do we do?" He asked as Gamma licked blood off his face.
Jackie shrugs, blood dripping off her hair and her eyelashes. She looks around for any indication of what they should do, then lays back in the puddle, reaching the point of not caring about the blood. "Fuck if I know; Mist just told me that we were supposed to survive the night," She closes her eyes, frowning a bit, "I imagine we should take any moment we can to relax, because I can feel in my gut that it's about to become nightmarish."

(@Daimao )

"Sounds easy enough," Alpha said,before stretching his neck and closing his eyes, Beta doing the same. Within moments, Alpha and Beta were asleep while Gamma began licking blood off of Jackie.

Daimao said:
"Sounds easy enough," Alpha said,before stretching his neck and closing his eyes, Beta doing the same. Within moments, Alpha and Beta were asleep while Gamma began licking blood off of Jackie.
Jackie idly pets Gamma, then turns to him, "So, the whole blood thing is appetizing?"

Gamma paused in licking Jackie. "Yeah, its reeeeaaaally tasty," he said. "Just like flesh and organs! And waffles!"

Daimao said:
Gamma paused in licking Jackie. "Yeah, its reeeeaaaally tasty," he said. "Just like flesh and organs! And waffles!"
She hums to that, "So, I'm guessing you liked the job of devouring the souls and flesh of people? Back when you guys were in the underworld?"

"Yeah, I loved it! Souls were so tasty! But Alpha hated it and Beta didn't care, so we came here instead. I have to admit though, it's pretty fun here too! Except for the fact that I'm not allowed to eat souls."

Daimao said:
"Yeah, I loved it! Souls were so tasty! But Alpha hated it and Beta didn't care, so we came here instead. I have to admit though, it's pretty fun here too! Except for the fact that I'm not allowed to eat souls."
Jackie looks strangely at Gamma, "You still can eat souls, you just have to be more..." She searches for words, "Selective. And subtle. Like, by all means, you can eat some guys soul in a dark back alley, but you can't eat mine. Make sense?"

Alpha paused, sniffing Jackie. "But your soul smells taaaaaasty," he said. "Are you sure I can't eat it?"

Daimao said:
Alpha paused, sniffing Jackie. "But your soul smells taaaaaasty," he said. "Are you sure I can't eat it?"
"Alpha would be upset," She says, then hesitates a second, "I think. He did say we're friends, so no, unfortunately, you can't eat my soul."

"Fine," Gamma says, glancing at the sleeping Alpha. "If I eat your soul, Alpha would eat me." he shudders. "He's so scary."

Daimao said:
"Fine," Gamma says, glancing at the sleeping Alpha. "If I eat your soul, Alpha would eat me." he shudders. "He's so scary."
She laughs a bit at that, and can barely keep her laughter and disbelief out of her voice, "You think Alpha is scary? Why?" She grins, "You scare me more than Alpha does."

(@Daimao )

Gamma glanced at Alpha again. "There is a reason why he is named Alpha. It is because he is essentially the alpha male. Long, long ago, before we were one, we were three separate creatures. We once got in a fight, and Beta and I attacked Alpha. He bit off my head and tore Beta to pieces. We have obviously long since regenerated, but I will always remember that Alpha is the strongest, and the scariest."

Daimao said:
Gamma glanced at Alpha again. "There is a reason why he is named Alpha. It is because he is essentially the alpha male. Long, long ago, before we were one, we were three separate creatures. We once got in a fight, and Beta and I attacked Alpha. He bit off my head and tore Beta to pieces. We have obviously long since regenerated, but I will always remember that Alpha is the strongest, and the scariest."
Jackie blinks in shock, eyes widening a bit. She doesn't say anything, glancing at Alpha's sleeping face, her expression focused. After a moment, she blinks again then looks to Gamma with a shake to her head. "I imagine I shouldn't really call you guys cute puppies, hm?" She crosses her arms behind her head, closing her eyes. She's quiet a few moments, but then she pipes up again, "Can you read each other's minds?"

Gamma shakes his head. "Alpha can read our minds, but we can't read his," he replies.

Daimao said:
Gamma shakes his head. "Alpha can read our minds, but we can't read his," he replies.
(I might be having that garbage "posted using tapatalk. Sorry in advance.)

Jackie thinks about that a minute, "So he knows all your secrets, but you don't know his? That seems a bit unfair, if you ask me," She eyes Gamma out of the corner of her eye, smiling a bit, "Since he can read your mind, I probably shouldn't tell you or Beta anything I wouldn't want him to know."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"And what would that be?" Alpha asked, his eyes still closed. Gamma yelped in surprise.

Daimao said:
"And what would that be?" Alpha asked, his eyes still closed. Gamma yelped in surprise.
Jackie jumps in surprise, splashing in the blood as she instinctively crawls back. "Fucking hell, have you been listening this whole time?! Wait- you know what? I don't want the answer," She wipes some of the blood off her face, not looking at either of them, "And it's not anything you need to worry about."

"Very well. I shall respect your wishes." Alpha says, before returning to silence. Gamma looks at him for a few moments. "I...I think he's asleep again...maybe?"

Daimao said:
"Very well. I shall respect your wishes." Alpha says, before returning to silence. Gamma looks at him for a few moments. "I...I think he's asleep again...maybe?"
Jackie shifts so she's closer, then looks at him a bit. "I think you're right," she says, after she pets Alpha behind the ears a bit, "But I think had been listening the whole time l

Daimao said:
"That is entirely possible."
(Heading to bed. Last post for tonight.)

Jackie starts to nod off as well, laying down, "Mm," she hums, then tiredly says, "I'm gonna catch some shut eye, but wake me up if anything happens, 'kay?" She doesn't wait for his response, falling asleep.

Last edited by a moderator:
Peaceswore said:
Nether side and before smirking. "So we being this with a slip and slide full of blood? Hahahaha! Awseome!" He exclaimed before running to the tube third from left and jumping in head first. He slide all the way laughing his head off and somehow managing to avoid swallowing and blood.
Daimao said:
Alpha comes flying off the slide right after Jackie, slamming into her and knocking them both into the blood puddle. "I did not expect you to be there."
(@CelticSol )
CelticSol said:
(@Daimao )
Jackie curses when Alpha slams into her, knocking her flat into the puddle. She shoves at Alpha to push him off her, "You're heavy!"
The storm starts to kick up in their area. Just a light blood drizzle. Also some wind.

Nether splashed into a pool of blood still laughing. "Hahahaha! That was cool!" He exclaimed happily as he got out of the blood. He did what he could to get as much of the excess blood off of him. Once he was satisfied it began to rain...blood. He let out a small sigh and looked around to see if he could find anything to use as cover.

Maxwelle said:
Thana followed the others. "What is this?" She piped up. It really didn't matter what it was to her as long as she had a goal. She really meant, What is it I need to do?
Charles looked at her and replied: ''It is a guild rank-up test. You need to survive for quite a few hours against the guild leader's attacks without using your powers. No need to fight back, just survive. Afterwards if you manage to do it you'll get a nice prize... or at least a cookie''. He was ironic on the last part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back