Excidium

[QUOTE="Azure Sky](Oh well, at least no one wrecked the guild or something like that)

[/QUOTE]
( Yes they did! Bruce shot the Chandelier down! )

Jackie goes to the guild doors, opening them. "All right, two hours are up, time for the rest. Remember; any magic, weapons, special abilities, or physical enhancements are forbidden, and anyone who breaks those rules will be disqualified! Anyone whose interested in the rank up test, follow me into the woods!"

She starts to head out into the woods, propping the door open so others can follow.

(@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira , @Maxwelle , @Dnaleri017 , @Azure Sky @Peaceswore )

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Azure Sky](*IIII wannaaa swinggg from the Chandeliiieeer...* Damn it I can't get that song out of my head)

[/QUOTE]
( Well nobodies swinging from it now. )

As an advanced user of psionic abilities , among other things , Charles could manipulate matter and even the fabric or reality to some degree, although that takes either very high concentration or extreme anger. Regardless he made the chandelier go back up and rearranged the matter it was made from, to fix it. After he was done repairing he followed Jackie.

@Light @CelticSol

(Now they can swing from it)

Nether let out a small sigh as he got up and followed Jackie. 'I wonder how this is going to work...whatever...I'll figure it out.'

Cyran looks up from his books, "Rank ups? Not gonna matter once I figure out how to control an archdemon, might as well just keep to my studies."

Dnaleri017 said:
Cyran looks up from his books, "Rank ups? Not gonna matter once I figure out how to control an archdemon, might as well just keep to my studies."
( Are you sure? There are people in this rp that will make you regret that decision. Your choice though. )

Light said:
( Are you sure? There are people in this rp that will make you regret that decision. Your choice though. )
(I'm sure, Cyran just sees it as a waste of time for the time being, he will show up for the next rank up though)

Dnaleri017 said:
(I'm sure, Cyran just sees it as a waste of time for the time being, he will show up for the next rank up though)
( Alright, by the way. Isabels father is an Archdemon. )

Thana followed the others. "What is this?" She piped up. It really didn't matter what it was to her as long as she had a goal. She really meant, What is it I need to do?

Alpha looked around at the bloody forest from his perch on Jackie's shoulder. He then jumped off Jackie's shoulder and grew in size, until his shoulders came up to Jackie's head. Gamma licked at the blood on the ground. "Delicious!"

Daimao said:
Alpha looked around at the bloody forest from his perch on Jackie's shoulder. He then jumped off Jackie's shoulder and grew in size, until his shoulders came up to Jackie's head. Gamma licked at the blood on the ground. "Delicious!"
( Did you vote on the OOC tab? )

Daimao said:
The blood mist hurricanes harden into tube. While liquid blood runs through it. There were several to choose from. Each would take you to a seperate part of the forest, like a bloody water slide to a seperate destination.

Daimao said:
Light said:
The blood mist hurricanes harden into tube. While liquid blood runs through it. There were several to choose from. Each would take you to a seperate part of the forest, like a bloody water slide to a seperate destination.
Jackie surveys the bloody area very carefully, mouthing words to herself as she does, her nose wrinkled from the assault on her senses. She looks over to Alpha, Beta, and Gamma, "Do you guys want to stick with me, or do you want to go off on your own?"

(@Daimao )

"We can go with you if you would like," Alpha said to Jackie, walking up to her, Gamma continuing to lick at the bloody ground.

(@CelticSol )

Daimao said:
"We can go with you if you would like," Alpha said to Jackie, walking up to her, Gamma continuing to lick at the bloody ground.
(@CelticSol )
She nods, "As they say, 'strength in numbers'," She looks to the slips, picking the one the farthest to the right, "Let's go in this one." She dives into the tube, and Alpha can hear her cheering from the slide.

(@Daimao )

"As you wish," Alpha said, leaping into the tube after Jackie. Gamma laughed maniacally the whole way.

Daimao said:
"As you wish," Alpha said, leaping into the tube after Jackie. Gamma laughed maniacally the whole way.
Jackie slides to the bottom, rolling out and landing in a puddle of blood. She yelps in surprise as the blood splashes her, then her face crinkles in disgust. "Jesus, this is fucking gross," She shakes some off her hands, the blood looking very bright against her pale skin. She checks the slide to see how far behind her Alpha is.

(@Daimao )

Nether side and before smirking. "So we being this with a slip and slide full of blood? Hahahaha! Awseome!" He exclaimed before running to the tube third from left and jumping in head first. He slide all the way laughing his head off and somehow managing to avoid swallowing and blood.

Alpha comes flying off the slide right after Jackie, slamming into her and knocking them both into the blood puddle. "I did not expect you to be there."

(@CelticSol )

Daimao said:
Alpha comes flying off the slide right after Jackie, slamming into her and knocking them both into the blood puddle. "I did not expect you to be there."
(@CelticSol )
(@Daimao )

Jackie curses when Alpha slams into her, knocking her flat into the puddle. She shoves at Alpha to push him off her, "You're heavy!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back