• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ex-Harmonia

Animoo usually equals a sarcastic version of anime, eg, "naruoto is teh bestest animoo in the w0rldzzz!!!! xDxD (✿◉ヮ◉)

(✿◉ヮ◉) ***

(✿◉ヮ◉) ***

(✿◉ヮ◉) ***

So what if I say sports are better?

"Bassbahl is da best Spurty in da WURLD!!!"

funny-gay-baseball-player.jpg

"Totealli naught ghey."

BaseballLead.jpg

@animegirl20 I think you somehow didn't understand my post. Actually, my character, Lydia, accidentally teleported herself in front of your character's boobs and you seem to have no reaction it.

@Noblesse Could you give me and Constance some more time before you post the next scene? Our characters have just started interacting and we've only made like... Two posts of them together.

Puzderhero said:
@Noblesse Could you give me and Constance some more time before you post the next scene? Our characters have just started interacting and we've only made like... Two posts of them together.

Very well.

Just a notice to everyone: I'm on a two week vacation and won't be posting that much. Not like I'm posting anyway, no one is noticing me! : >

I got home like real late and once Constance gets on with his post, I'll go with mine.

Very well, in the mean time, I'm reconsidering the side quests to be re-implemented to have us something to do while we're waiting most of the time.

@Newtype 's latest post, I couldn't help but feel worried that other members were growing impatient from waiting a day or two for our characters to interact and get where they needed to go.

Again, I'm sorry, and I hope this doesn't make you think I'm being an asshole or an impatient dick or anything like that. I just can't risk us losing some very good and promising Roleplayers due to the Roleplay being Idle again.

...Please don't hate me. :(

I talked to Constance, he should be posting today, school got to him and making him busy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back