• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ex-Harmonia

@Constance Auburn Hey man. I'm really sorry about my delays in my posts. Even though I have more free time on my hands, Band will just keep coming out of nowhere. Hopefully this didn't make anyone impatient and leave. :(

Free likes please :>

I'll have a post out shortly, basically waiting for something eventful to

happen. ( I've been spurned and ignored by the people in the bar. )

korigon said:
Free likes please :>
I'll have a post out shortly, basically waiting for something eventful to

happen. ( I've been spurned and ignored by the people in the bar. )
Well, if you want likes and attention, then earn it like everyone else. Have your character step up and interact with other characters and actually look interesting.

Now I'm not trying to be offensive to you, I'm just saying that in my opinion, nobody is going to be interested in a character that's sitting at a bar and just waiting to be interacted with. That just makes them look like an NPC!

Puzderhero said:
Well, if you want likes and attention, then earn it like everyone else. Have your character step up and interact with other characters and actually look interesting.
Now I'm not trying to be offensive to you, I'm just saying that in my opinion, nobody is going to be interested in a character that's sitting at a bar and just waiting to be interacted with. That just makes them look like an NPC!
I was making a reference to the OOC, where nearly every post is liked. I even got a like by asking for it, I'm just that cool B)

And yeah, I plan to go out and make some friends, it's just hard to create long paragraphs on an iPad and my character is going through some changes.

korigon said:
I was making a reference to the OOC, where nearly every post is liked. I even got a like by asking for it, I'm just that cool B)
And yeah, I plan to go out and make some friends, it's just hard to create long paragraphs on an iPad and my character is going through some changes.
Heh, maybe so, but knowing @Euthanasia , she just likes anything. :D

What a like sl- I mean... A very VERY nice person who will do anything to give people likes and make them oh so very happy!!

@korigon Good luck with the character changes. Believe me, I've gone through the Hell an IPad can give you on this site.

[QUOTE="Constance Auburn]yeah she's/he's doing a rework on the one killed by Brienne of Tarth

[/QUOTE]
Uncomfirmed death.

UNCOMFIRMED!!!!!

When my character is fine tuned he should resemble more of a fighting mink, though.

korigon said:
Uncomfirmed death.
UNCOMFIRMED!!!!!

When my character is fine tuned he should resemble more of a fighting mink, though.
Well, what really matters is if your character is going to step up and try to interact with other characters rather than just waiting to be interacted with first.

Puzderhero said:
Heh, maybe so, but knowing @Euthanasia , she just likes anything. :D
What a like sl- I mean... A very VERY nice person who will do anything to give people likes and make them oh so very happy!!

@korigon Good luck with the character changes. Believe me, I've gone through the Hell an IPad can give you on this site.
Huh? You were saying, Puz? I actually don't know why I keep liking posts lately

[QUOTE="Constance Auburn]Arya should've just stabbed her...

[/QUOTE]
l8ykb35.jpg

At last, I got free time! I always seem to go home and like, fall down flat on my bed. 10 am to 8 pm classes aren't really enjoyable per se.

Noblesse said:
At last, I got free time! I always seem to go home and like, fall down flat on my bed. 10 am to 8 pm classes aren't really enjoyable per se.
Oh, sorry I asked then. Guess I was a bit too worried there!

@The One Eyed Bandit Welcomr back, friend! Who's the anime babe for an avatar now?

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]That's a guy. ;)
His name is Berg Katse.

[/QUOTE]
Oh, okay that's co-... Wait THAT'S A MAN?!?! *Runs into a wall*

MY LIFE IS A LIE!!! *Ded*

Wow uh, did everyone just disappear or something? Was myself running into a wall too graphic for you guys?! 0_o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back