• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ex-Harmonia

Newtype said:
I am waiting on @Euthanasia who's character I just realize is the kind of girl Asura has been looking for.
...Magic Weapon Boy. Ever heard of using a sword the old fashioned way? xD

@Newtype, dude, I am so sorry. The past week I had a lot of things to do and right now I have a lot of quizzes coming at me. I will try to post by this week. College is just eating me right now. I can only make sneak peeks with the notifs and I am trying to make my post, little by little.

I'm at my 4th and last year of education, I seemed to have gotten the biggest workload of my entire life. Ugh. Be on a look out though! I'm not gone.

Newtype said:
This RP rose from the ashes only to become inactive again
(TAT)
Calm child, calm... There's a reason why we can't continue this Roleplay right now: School. *Evil death music sad Pingas things play*

All we need to do right now is wait. @Noblesse returned the other times the Roleplay went silent. She wouldn't just abandon us like that. :)

Seriously, I... I'm just baffled at this point guys. How could such a great and amazing Roleplay, that we've had to repeat TWICE due to players leaving, be dead once more?

I just don't get it! Why is this happening?

Only thing left to do is for this to turn into an RP where the Holy Grail War takes place on this world and the characters we made get summoned as Servants or become Masters.

I'm really bored and hyper atm.

Guys, guys, the Roleplay isn't actually dead. It's just still postponed until further notice from Noblesse.

I've been talking to her lately and she says that she is officially back for Roleplaying, but not host any for now. The reason she wasn't responding to us in the first place was probably due to her time in school and such, all the work she had to do got in the way and she couldn't make the time to run this Roleplay any longer.

Look, I love this Roleplay like the rest of ya, but we should just give her some time to cool off and get back into this thing.

Also, Meta, I didn't get a present from you for my birthday yet...*Pumps shotgun*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back