Ethervel - A World inside a World

u-u I feel quite inadequate. My posts are so much shorter than everyone else's...no matter how much filler info I try to put in ther...

;u; Ah! Thankie Thankie!! That's quite reassuring, I was worried that they were too simplistic or plain- gladly they create good response though ^u^

-sips the last bit of coffee as he awaits the others arrivals..- Euh.... -flops onto desk as drool spills out of mouth-

༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽ ಠ_ಠ ༽ຶ༎ ۝ ຶ༎´؛༼

Last edited by a moderator:
Not talking about my character. Just me In general. When I tried speaking earlier, y'all Ignored me, so changed my comment. Just Ignore this one here.

Errrgghhh...Azzeell...no...nooo...nooo don't make that face ;-; You're going to make me cry

The other rpers haven't responded yet, and Akemi, Felix, and Don are busy with each other. You're welcome to interject whenever you please though.

Yeah, were all in different time zones and stuff so its hard to be able to respond when there put out. Personally I've spent most of the last few days shoveling because of terrible snowstorms. So I haven't really had a lot of free time to post on every comment.

Oh.. It's Neko-Kohai... > _> CRY!! CRY ALL YOU WANT!! MWUAHAHAHA (} :) ) FOR I AM THE DEVIL THAT LIVES BEHIND YOUR FEARS!! ༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽ ಠ_ಠ ༽ຶ༎ ۝ ຶ༎´؛༼

Oh, I can wait patiently by, I have work too, I'm Just In a dispute with myself over how to react/act around this group.

The other group I'm used to Is so Intent Into the RP, although I believe I'm not choosing my words correctly.. Too much coffee, not enough sleep, you know how It Is, or do you? Anyways.. Uhh.. Lost my train of thought.. I'm Just not used to either the lack of Interaction, or the.. Erm.. The.. Word.. Er... F... >_<

-sits In his corner sipping his coffee...- I'm a very.. Antsy? No.. I'm more like Refault's character, who has ADHD, which I also have, I can't sit at the computer doing nothing for long periods of time, and when I work, I do It faster than I should, so when I get done an go home, I crash at the desk, no more wind or somethin along those lines.. Much words, few sense.. So me- *stabs hand* STOP DOING THE DOGE THING GOD DAMMIT! ༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽ ಠ_ಠ ༽ຶ༎ ۝ ຶ༎´؛༼

I understand the antsyness of the RP being slow. I've felt like that in RP's before. But I'd like to take my time with this RP. I have plans for it, but I know it won't shoot off immediately. So I'm allowing people to post at their own pace. Also, Azel, as Nekoni said, you can make your character interact with people. You also had your character decide to just stand there instead of talking to people. Just saying, is all. Not trying to be rude or antagonizing.

I understand the antsyness of the RP being slow. I've felt like that in RP's before. But I'd like to take my time with this RP. I have plans for it, but I know it won't shoot off immediately. So I'm allowing people to post at their own pace. Also, Azel, as Nekoni said, you can make your character interact with people. You also had your character decide to just stand there instead of talking to people.

Oops. Double post. My bad.

Oh, I'm fine with how my character Is currently placed, I was Just talking about myself earlier, and the group Itself, rather than the RP.

And I can wait awhile for people to respond before I make my other post, I don't want to make any sudden posts that might change or temporarily postpone someone from making their decision on what to post.

Speaking of slow goings, me and one of my best buds have had the same RP going for 4 years straight, although we only usually post 5-8 post a month, It's still going strong, and the story has yet to falter. So I have few doubts that this will fall anytime soon.

Watch me blab away.. Blah bla blah blah bla blaaah.

Yeah since our posts are longer than the one we have in Myth it's much much slower pace. AND NO >O< I ban you from making that face it's so gross ;-;

You can't ban me lil miss, not when you threaten Kale! I will poke you with this Ferret!
ferret-2.jpg
-pokes le Neko-kohai-

:o

IT'S SO CUTE *0* You may poke me anytime with a ferret!! Ahhhnn...ferrets are much fun to play with... And she wasn't threatening Kale...she was just negotiating >u<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back