Ethervel - A World inside a World

Oh, I see! I thought you had to manually look up the user and hard code it into the text. That is wayyyyy easier, thanks!

No problem, Avi!

So, how is everyone today? Hope you all aren't struggling with snow and everything like I am.

Doop doop dop! My alerts are being very weird on my phone. And icons are mismatched on mobile :?

@avira If Thomas is making anybody uncomfortable, it doesn't exactly take a whole lot to deter him. His attention span for flirting is basically that of a goldfish with ADD, so he'll pretty much drop it if the person he's talking to doesn't flirt back immediately and obviously. Just wanted to put that out there. ^_^

The One Called X] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12487-avira/ said:
@avira[/URL] If Thomas is making anybody uncomfortable, it doesn't exactly take a whole lot to deter him. His attention span for flirting is basically that of a goldfish with ADD, so he'll pretty much drop it if the person he's talking to doesn't flirt back immediately and obviously. Just wanted to put that out there. ^_^
Don't worry, I'm actually really glad you decided to take this route! Valerie is a little... well, awkward isn't the right word. She just isn't nice to people if she doesn't have to be (like her patients). I'm not sure if sh'll flirt back too much, but this could be a good dynamic, especially if he's persistent!

Ok, cool! I just wanted to make sure everyone involved was Cool With It before I went making any decisions that lasted longer than one post.

Good, good. I've been good. Have been shoveling snow for long amounts of time. ;-; Other than that, things are looking okay.

What can I say. I have a particular set of skills. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you.

Or not. Probably not. Huzzah for movie quotes, yeah?

I feel like that happens a lot. Movie says a thing, thing becomes a meme, people know the meme without seeing the movie.

Ah, internet. What would we do without you summarizing everything for us?

I know the feeling... when you're all I HAVE IDEAS YOU GUYS... but I cannot show you them until everyone has had a chance to post because we're civilized, yo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back