Ethervel - A World inside a World

Ack! I forgot I had to be working on the new tabs! You guys reminded me!

Also, X. If you have any ideas that MIGHT alter the RP, then you and I will have a stern talking to. <.<

I kid, though. I josh with you, my friends.

^u^

Heyo, all. I'd like to ask you all to go over to the 'Updates' thread, and please select the 'Watch Thread' option on it. If there is any information regarding the roleplay in the future, it will be put there before anything takes place. Sometimes, there will be polls as well if I can't make a solid decision on something, as well as me liking to see what you guys think of certain ideas I have for the future of the RP. Thank you, and have a marvelous day.

Haha. No problem! I know it's in it's earliest stage, but I would still like to get stuff set up. I hope this can become awesome like some of the other Roleplays I've seen.

[QUOTE="The One Called X]I'll try to have something up tonight, but no guarantees- college is eating my life. D:

[/QUOTE]
No worries! I think I'll wait for you to post before going, though. Whenever you have the time!

I wonder what Samantha's reaction Felix's perfect memory would be, seeing as he would have a perfect memory of every line in a given text he could recite a book word for word after seeing it once

༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽ ಠ_ಠ ༽ຶ༎ ۝ ຶ༎´؛༼

Last edited by a moderator:
@Szulu I think she'd have mixed feelings. On the one hand, she'd think he's awesome, because he'd be a walking library. On the other, he can't have the joy of rereading a book after a really long time and rediscovering parts he forgot.

༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽ ಠ_ಠ ༽ຶ༎ ۝ ຶ༎´؛༼

Users who are viewing this thread

Back