Ethervel - A World inside a World

'TIS I!' : Said the black cat. . .

First time reading Bleach, watched the first episode when It went live.. Never looked at It again.. Tis funny moments and annoying characters, ahhh.. The Internet, what a wonderful place for bored people....

-Sits at his desk petting his sleeping Ferret...-

-summons the face to stutter Neko and takes his Ferret back-

... ༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽ ಠ_ಠ ༽ຶ༎ ۝ ຶ༎´؛༼

-swiftly tickles Neko and gently pulls his Ferret away- Poor Refaulted, we're taking this place by storm with our random comments and such.. He must be wondering why we don't Just do this elsewhere..

*lays on the floor sadly without ferret* OOC Chats deserve randoms and joys!

*Sighs* No snow this year...very sad ;< Ref has all the snow.....

-squats down by Neko, watching her sullen body lie there, so he gives her another ferret to be her cuddle buddy...- Don't tell Isac..

Well, when I lived In Alaska, there was nothing BUT snow.. Even In the summer, It was like.. Well, like hell froze over and It rained snow Instead of fire. Somethin like that.

*Stuffs Ferret snuggly in hoodie* I've always wanted to visit Aaska u-u So beautiful, I die in cold Texas weather though...

Lol.. After I moved to Alaska from Texas, I thought I'd die In the summers.. The hottest days In Summer too.. Then I moved back to Texas.. And thought I'd die In the coldest days of Winter \|.____.'|/

Idk.. I was In Alaska.. Somewhere around Circle Hot Springs In 2012, and It got to be like.. I'd like to say It was around -50 somethin.. Somewhere around that.. It was a mtf to deal with though.. Although I'd had gotten used to the cold, (somewhat..) I still sat like 5 inches away from the fire \|,_____,|/

I mean. It was cold as shit.. Pardon my language.. But seriously.. I had like 10 pairs of socks on, 13 covers and whatever else the f I could find..

In Philippines we think we're going to die when it gets around 80 degree. Everyone has sweater and coats and very bundled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back