Ethervel - A World inside a World

Well, here, winters are below zero, and summers are 90 and above. And its constantly changing weather, between rain, sun, cloudiness, snow...

Everyone, please don't mind the recent post I made. It was a mistake that I posted it. It is not finished yet. Please, if you were, don't respond to it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

You know, you could Just delete the post rather than editing It out > .>

But you prolly wouldn't do that...

No, I actually just deleted it. I wanted people to know that I messed up first, then delete it. Just kind of a panic thing to edit it then delete it. I am sorry for my confusing acts.

Nah, It's fine.

@Nekoni

Did you read It all?

-throws hints at her-

I have to go to work.. Later y'alll, I'll respond when I get back

I'll respond when I can I'm super excited about these recent posts, Jus busy now so I can't.... in a couple hours maybe...*Sigh*

I'll respond after @The One Called X does, I don't want to leave Thomas alone and stranded! Also, I'm still trying to figure out how Valerie should burst into the back room. Or maybe she's just yell at Hamish for serving someone who came in after her.

@Refaulted

Well, at least yer doing It Instead of blowing It off... This way, whenever someone wants to make a CS, then don't have to keep going through the sign-up's to see what's taken.

I would like to make a point of this, Mister Owl's Character was JUST In Ethervel, and he switched over, as If he walked through a barrier, Is It that easy to swap dimensions, Fault?

@CosmicOwl

@Refaulted

Actually, it is. But I would rather not explain that yet, since I didn't catch it on my first moment through. It will be revealed how to do that in a little bit.

Alright, so, how goes the updating? =3 I'm hoping to see some maps an whatnot soon.

It's coming along. I'm still looking for a good map for New Manhattan and Ethervel. I can't seem to find one I like.

Totally does not pertain to the topic at hand..
1e7e29333e5ef4d3e9746a99c7f66d20.jpg

So could you possibly give me a little bit of Information on how It looks, like Is It more futuristic, or more modern and realistic, with the magical powers of the beings that live there. Or should I just wait until It's all updated?

Ethervel is exactly the use as New Manhattan. And New Manhattan is like any other big city in the present, like Los Angelos or New York.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back